Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

2010 CTSV Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 02:51 PM
Venomized03
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2010 CTSV Sedan

So…. I know I am going to regret this, but I am contemplating selling my favorite car to date, and that says a lot b/c I have owned a **** load of cars lol. I just purchased a second home and I’d rather not be strapped for money, so getting out of the payment, plus some equity will help things for the time being. I do not HAVE to sell my car, so I am not going to give this car away, but I am slightly negotiable on price. Do NOT low ball me, or say what you have seen them go for. I do not care! I know what I have put into this beast and I know what I want… So thanks and with all that said, here we go!!

BASICS:

2010 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan
Certified Pre-owned
50,010 miles
Black on Black
Automatic
No Recaro’s
No sunroof

PERF. MODS:
(I might miss a few mods, just ask questions if you have any)

Round 1 of mods performed at about 42k miles
2.55 upper
Airaid intake
180* thermostat

With round 1 completed. After tuning obviously, the car put down about 565rwhp. I took it to the track twice and ran a best of 11.1 @125 in nice cool weather.

Round 2 of mods performed at 49k miles (a few months back, and a **** load of $$$ lol)
ZL1 lid(brand new)
Ported Blower
Ported snout
Ported inlet
Ported lower intake
Mamo Ported LS7 TB(brand new)
Innovators West Balancer with 9.1 ring(brand new)
Id850 injectors(brand new)
Alky Control Meth kit(brand new)
Interchangeable 2.55 upper(brand new)
Upper and lower idlers(brand new)
Presence Distribution Stage 1 cam kit(brand new obviously)
Stainless Works 2” primary long tubes w/3” offroad midpipe(brand new)
Weld in Magnaflows(brand new)-sounds nice and throaty

Once again after tuning, the car put down 636rwhp. This was after multiple dyno runs in humid air. My guess is that the car is well over 650rwhp with a cooler day and cooled down car. I only took it to the track 1 time, right after all was installed. Hot humid night and still managed a couple back to back 10.6’s at 130mph!!

I also recently sold the stock wheels for cheap bc they were curb rashed. So I bought a set of 20x9 and 20x10 Niche M139’s (I think that’s what they are called) and brand new Toyo Proxy T1 sports for front and rear. 255/35 fronts and 285/30 rears. All in like new condition!

I just had a couple things replaced under warranty. The driver seat track made a squeaking noise, so they replaced the track. Had both headlights replaced bc they looked not new lol..

Not even 20 miles ago (but over a month ago), I had the front bumper taken off and repainted bc there was a few rock chips in it. At that time, I also had the grill inserts painted gloss black. Also had the tail lights and marker lights removed to have them all smoked. All paint was PPG base and clear. It looks absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

This car is truly in awesome condition inside and out! I don’t smoke or eat in the car. Still has that nice new Cadillac smell. I constantly have my detail department clean the car and wax it. It’s actually due again, but was waiting till the fresh painted pieces cured a little. Like I basically said before, this is my baby and its treated like that. I did not go cheap with anything on this car! You would not be disappointed one bit with any aspect of the car.

Some of the pics are before the recent painted pieces. Only ones I have with them painted, are crappy pics and the car is dirty from the body shop, but atleast you will get an idea of what it looks like. Any questions, just let me know!
My cell # is 941-467-2244 . That’s probably the fastest and best way to reach me with any questions.

$43,800 o.b.o(reasonable) NO TRADES!

Thanks All…
Jason

AND PICS plus Vid at the bottom...........

Stock Grills and Tail lights..

Painted Grills and Tails..

Interior..

One of my last slips at Bradenton 1/4 mile..

I have never posted a vid, so let me know if it doesnt work. I can try to email it.

20140619_083554_zps66b7872f.mp4 Video by Venomized03 | Photobucket

Once again, I appreciate it and text/call me if you are interested and have any further questions...
Old 07-03-2014, 10:06 AM
Venomized03
Burning Brakes

Back up ttt
Old 07-03-2014, 10:20 AM
IMXCITD
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 307 Likes on 290 Posts

sweet and nasty!
Old 07-06-2014, 12:03 AM
Venomized03
Burning Brakes

Thanks bud
Old 07-06-2014, 01:22 PM
MVR 155
Safety Car

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Cruise-In XI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12

Great looking and nicely modded V!!! Best of luck on your sale
Old 07-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Venomized03
Burning Brakes

Thanks man! I appreciate it! I have to admit, it's one bad car. I will deff miss it

Get notified of new replies

To 2010 CTSV Sedan

Quick Reply: 2010 CTSV Sedan