Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

FS: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe - Auto, Loaded, Low Miles, Excellent Condition

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Nightshark
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Sold: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe - Auto, Loaded, Low Miles, Excellent Condition

I am selling my 2011 Cadillac CTS-V coupe. It is a 6 speed auto in the rare color combination of Thunder Grey Chromaflare over a black/saffron interior, with charcoal colored wheels and yellow brake calipers.

The car is all stock and fully loaded. Besides the standard features such as Onstar, XM radio, magnetic ride control, and remote start, it also includes the optional full power heated and cooled Recaro seats, navigation, sunroof, suede shifter and steering wheel, and midnight Sapele wood trim.

I am the second owner and bought it from an exotic car dealer after the original owner traded it in. The car is immaculate, still under warranty, and currently has approximately 19,800 miles. Pictures really do not do this car justice.

I have the title in my possession. There are no liens on this car and no issues of any kind. I am not interested in any trades. I am only looking to sell as I have been involved in an ongoing custody dispute for my daughter and the ordeal has become quite costly. I love the car, but I love my little girl more.

Sold.

Last edited by Nightshark; 07-12-2014 at 02:48 PM.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:30 PM
Nightshark
Racer

Old 07-10-2014, 10:41 PM
Nightshark
Racer

Old 07-10-2014, 11:38 PM
Donuts
Race Director

Received 113 Likes on 72 Posts

Nice car and the right reason for selling.. there will always be nice cars to buy when this season is over.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Nightshark
Racer

Originally Posted by Donuts
Nice car and the right reason for selling.. there will always be nice cars to buy when this season is over.
Thanks. I originally bought the CTS-V to bridge the gap between when I sold my C6 and when I would be able to buy a C7. Maybe someday I will be able to pickup a C7 after my current ordeal is done.

I have an offer on the table from a local dealer, but I would prefer to get a little more than they offered plus see it go to someone who will give it a good home. Best reasonable offer could take this beautiful Cadi home.

Last edited by Nightshark; 07-11-2014 at 09:42 AM.
Old 07-12-2014, 02:15 PM
Donuts
Race Director

Received 113 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Nightshark
Thanks. I originally bought the CTS-V to bridge the gap between when I sold my C6 and when I would be able to buy a C7. Maybe someday I will be able to pickup a C7 after my current ordeal is done.

I have an offer on the table from a local dealer, but I would prefer to get a little more than they offered plus see it go to someone who will give it a good home. Best reasonable offer could take this beautiful Cadi home.
I bought mine for the same reasons. It's an awesome car and glad I chose it rather than C7. It will be awhile before C7Z will be reasonable priced.
Old 07-12-2014, 02:50 PM
Nightshark
Racer

Originally Posted by Donuts
I bought mine for the same reasons. It's an awesome car and glad I chose it rather than C7. It will be awhile before C7Z will be reasonable priced.
They certainly are awesome cars. I wish I could have kept it until I could afford a new Z06.

Unfortunately I sold it to a dealer this afternoon. It was painful to see it go...

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe - Auto, Loaded, Low Miles, Excellent Condition

Quick Reply: FS: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe - Auto, Loaded, Low Miles, Excellent Condition