Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

For Sale: 94 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo. $8,500 5 speed M/T, 134,736 mi. Z32.

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 07:45 PM
Stanley Distribution
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default For Sale: 94 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo. $8,500 5 speed M/T, 134,736 mi. Z32.

I know this is way off topic for the Corvette forum, but I'm posting this on a bunch of forums. I figure there might be a couple people interested in this.

For Sale: 1994 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo.

Up for sale is my Z32 1994 300zx Twin Turbo. It is a 5 Speed manual trans car. 134,736 mi.

$8,500 Or Best Offer.

I am the second owner of this car, it bought it from the original owner aprox. 2 years ago. This is one of the better years as it has air bags, which means NO AUTO Seat belts to deal with breaking, and the taller factory rear spoiler but still has an OBD1 ECU so you can upgrade to an AEM EMS with no obd2 bs.

Has had the full 120K service performed at the Nissan dealer. This includes the timing belt, timing belt tensioner, water pump, Thermostat, VTC springs & o rings, idler pulleys, 3 drive belts (AC, PS, Alternator belt), Crank Shaft oil seal, Cam shaft oil seals, and 2 (driver and passenger ) OEM Nissan stock turbos. This service was performed by the original owner, and cost him over $10,000.

During the 2 years I have owned it, I have put about 3000 miles on it.

I just changed the oil in it with 0w40 Castrol Syntec full synthetic oil, and a new filter.

During my ownership I have completed at tune up with the correct NGK irdium spark plugs, installed new coil pack connectors, Z1 motorsports balance tube O rings, all new fluids in the power steering, brakes, coolant, clutch master cylinder, the rear diff fluid was changed to AMSOIL 75w90 synthetic,

During my ownership I have run nothing but full synthetic oil in, and it has been changed often (about every 500 miles since I drive it so little).

This car is almost 100% stock, minus some silicone hoses and new clamps to replace the rotting 20 year old factory rubber turbo, vac and coolant hoses.
I paid to have the entire car tinted with Legal Utah window tint (35% on the driver and passenger windows, 5% limo on the rest of the windows including both T tops so that you can drive with the covers out of the T tops and not be cooked).
It has a brown interior, and has BRAND NEW oem Nissan leather seats that were replaced by the previous owner.

The car has a CD player, the bose stereo, ice cold A/C, carpet floor mats with 300zx logo, digital climate controls, power steering, Keyless entry with 2 keys, HICAS (4 wheel steering), the adjustable sport/touring suspension all work, Both T-top covers, and the retractable rear hatch cover.

It has good condition summer tires on the factory wheels.

Exterior color is rare DJ2 Black Emerald, that changes from metallic green to black depending on how the sun hits it.

This is a 2 owner car, my self and the original owner that I bought it from about 2 years ago. The original owner was a nice older person who spent a lot of money keeping the maintained well. I bet I have only launched this car 2-3 times while I owned it. I am sure the owner before me wasn't beating on it.

The mileage is 134 ,736. It may go up some slightly from letting people test drive it, but I am not daily driving this.

I'm also including a custom fit weather shield car cover, an OEM Nissan factory service manual on CD and "the club" anti theft device for the steering wheel.

The car has a clean title, and I have the title in hand with no lien on it.

I love this car and hate to see it go, but I don't have the time to do an all out build up with the car with bigger turbos which was my plan, and I hardly drive it as is. I want to move on to some one that has the time to give it the attention the car deserves.

I am pretty busy, the best way to get a hold of me is via text message or Email, if you need to call me leave a message and I will get back to asap. Cell (801) 528-2238. Email: Justintoddstanley@gmail.com

I am sure there is more I have forgotten, I will add to this as I remember more stuff.

Quick Reply: For Sale: 94 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo. $8,500 5 speed M/T, 134,736 mi. Z32.