Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Motorcycle for sale/trade.

Old 09-03-2014, 01:12 PM
TLS_Addict
Team Owner

Received 677 Likes on 347 Posts

Default Motorcycle for sale/trade.

Only car I would be interested in trading for is a manual tranny C4 to turn into a track car.

This is a bike that I absolutely love to ride but life changes are putting me in a position where I can't enjoy it.

It is a 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX12R. It has just over 16k miles on it so I would consider this to be below average in mileage. The tires are about 250 miles old and are Pilot Power 2CT's. The only modifications for performance and sound are a Power Programmer III, I decatted the stock mid pipe, a Yosh RS3 pipe, and BMC street air filters.

As far as looks the bike is pretty much stock other than a few tid bits. The PUIG windshield, flush mount front blinkers, shortly levers (on it when I got it), frame sliders (two per side), Hot Boddies rear fender eliminator.

For a condition rating I would say the bike is a solid 8.5 out of 10. It has some scratches from the prior owner trying to clean/polish it and he had not a freaking clue what he was doing. It is not busted up, has never been down, all stickers/decals/emblems are in great shape. All the lights work properly as do all the gauges.

It is a great road burner of a bike and runs fantastic. The PPIII really takes care of the lurchiness that some of these bikes are known for. This bike has none of that and pulls easily from the bottom to the top with no hiccups. You also can take off at 1,000 rpm if you want, no need to slip the clutch much as the fuel mapping seems to be pretty spot on.

I have owned quite a few bikes and this one ranks up with being the most fun and definitely a wolf in sheeps clothing. For a sport bike it is big, taller, longer and wider than most. But with that you get added comfort of being able to stretch out a bit. It is no cruiser by any means but it is a blast to ride and you wont kill your body doing it.

Handling is hit or miss with some people. I find it to be an easy bike to ride fast but you will not drag a knee on it as easily as say a ZX6R. It is just a heavier and overall bigger bike. To drag a knee on it means you have some large *****. Here in Florida there are not many curvy roads to hit so the bike still has the chicken strips. My others didn't, but down here it is tough to find nice roads to lay into some corners.

The bike needs nothing. In about a thousand miles it could use the oil changed but other than that it is ready to go.

I have a clear Florida title in my name.

My cash price is $4,750 and it is not set in stone but I wont deviate all that far from my asking price. As far as a trade goes a C4 would have to be within the same dollar figure if not above a tad.

I sold my supercharged 2013 Vette over the weekend and want another old school one to play around with.

Here are a few pictures and I can get more and a video if anyone is interested. The bike is located in Lakeland, Florida, zip 33805. Feel free to PM if interested or reply here.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Images   

Last edited by TLS_Addict; 09-03-2014 at 01:14 PM.
Old 09-18-2014, 02:16 PM
TLS_Addict
Team Owner

Any offers? I found a C4 that I wouldn't mind having.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:48 PM
TLS_Addict
Team Owner

Bike is sold.

Get notified of new replies

To Motorcycle for sale/trade.

Search this Thread