Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

For Sale: Cadillac CTS-V Sedan - Houston, TX

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 09:38 PM
NineBall
Safety Car

Received 107 Likes on 58 Posts

Default For Sale: Cadillac CTS-V Sedan - Houston, TX

Are you bored of commuting in your ordinary family car appliance? Does the wife shake her head, whenever you ask about 2-door sportscars? If so, then your choice should be this Cadillac CTS-V. With this fine piece of American luxury, you can out-handle and out-perform most of those sportscars, while still retaining the classy road presence that others will envy. That annoying co-worker that always talks about his BMW? This car will shut him up, guaranteed. Your neighbors will think you got a promotion. Valet guys will start parking your car up front. You see, this isn't just a car - it might be a lifestyle change for some of you.

I'm the original owner. I usually only keep cars 2-3 years, but this one has been one of my favorite cars, ever. It has had an easy garaged life, serving mostly as an occasional daily-driver within my small collection. This car has never had any accidents or paint work. It has had 3M clear bra protection since the week I bought it. No smoking, no children dropping crayons, and no pets ever in this car. I've also done some tasteful modifications, which were chosen as to not affect the driving quality of this car. The car rides and drives much like a stock 556hp car, but it is faster.

Factory Options:
Alcantara (suede) wrapped steering wheel and shifter ****
Ultraview Sunroof
Automatic transmission
Thunder Gray Chromaflair metallic paint
Standard leather/alcantara seats
No navigation

Modifications:
D3 Cadillac lowering springs (keeps factory ride quality, as well as electronic shock function)
HRE forged P41 monoblock wheels, 20" brushed w/ smoke tinted clearcoat. (over $6K new)
Nitto Invo tires, 255 front and 285 rear
Cadillac 2-piece front brake rotors (upgrade) w/ Hawk ceramic brake pads (low dusting)
Oversized Metco crankshaft pulley (spins supercharger faster, more psi boost)
Airaid cold air intake and filter
Larger capacity front-mount A2W heat exchanger
Custom dyno tuned (525 rwhp, 600+ crank hp)
3M clear bra on bumper, hood, mirrors
Window tint (legal)
Lloyds floor and trunk mats w/ V logo

2009 Cadillac CTS-V
Asking $40,000
57K miles

I have all the receipts and original window sticker. The car also had the 50K mile service and inspection done, as of last month. This was an $879 service from the local Cadillac dealership, and included the following: Oil change, flush and change transmission fluid, flush and change brake fluid, change rear differential fluid, new cabin air filter installed. The supercharger recall/replacement has also been completed, during the same visit. I also had a $350 professional detail done on the car last month. So, this car is ready for the next owner to enjoy, without worry.

I'm not interested in trades. Haggling will only be considered in person. You won't find a cleaner CTS-V than this one. I invite you to go shop some of the other beat-up cars first, then come see this one. This car is located in the Houston area, near The Woodlands.

Thanks!
Tony

Last edited by NineBall; 11-24-2014 at 09:42 PM.
Old 11-26-2014, 07:21 AM
Texas_Venom
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have seen this car in person and it is very clean and very well taken care of. Wish I was in the market for another vehicle right now.

Quick Reply: For Sale: Cadillac CTS-V Sedan - Houston, TX