Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Fs

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 05:56 PM
SupremeDeluxe
Safety Car

Received 849 Likes on 475 Posts
2015 C2 of Year Finalist

Default Fs

Up for sale is my 2005 GMC Sierra SLE Z-71. I am the second owner of this truck, having purchased it from the original owner in 2014. Both original owner and I are mechanical engineers, and this truck has been very well maintained and used sparingly. It has never been used for work, only transportation. This Sierra has 65,120 original miles as of today 5/10/2017. This is a great truck and I am selling it reluctantly, but made the change to a Tahoe accommodate our growing family.

All maintenance has been performed on (or usually way ahead) of schedule. All fluids (including coolant, transfer case, front and rear differentials, and brake fluid) were changed at approximately 50K miles. Oil has been changed consistently every six months. Every feature works with the exception of the CD player (which does not play when I recently tried it). The A/C is blows ice cold. Runs and drives excellent. Tires and brakes have approximately 15K miles on them. It just had a complete mechanical inspection and brand new front hubs and ABS sensors ($975 service). This truck has the uncommon and desirable L33 engine option.

Overall condition is very good. If you are looking at this truck, then mostly likely you are aware that the rockers and cab corners commonly rust. These areas are completely solid on this truck, as shown in the photos. Frame is solid with some surface rust on areas. It has only been in the Chicago area for approximately 4 years, during which I've kept it garaged and washed frequently in winter. There are normal chips, small scratches, and dings commensurate with 12 years or road use, but far better than average. There is one small dent on the lower bed side behind the rear wheel on each side, not sure what caused this but it was like that when I got it and never bothered to fix. Additionally, there is an area below the driver's exterior door handle which appears as though someone attempted to break-in. Again, this was present when I bought the truck and I did not attempt a complete repair but did touch-up with GM paint to prevent rust. Condition is well above average and constantly draws compliments, but please don't expect perfection as it's a 12 year old vehicle.

Would like this to go to someone who appreciates it and won't beat it down as a work truck. Asking $13,900 or closest reasonable offer.
Attached Images           

Quick Reply: Fs