Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

2001 Maxima Anniversary Edition FS in VA

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2017, 03:33 PM
BenchMachine
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Maxima Anniversary Edition FS in VA

I have decided to sell my 2001 Anniversary Edition Nissan Maxima. This was the last Maxima built in Japan. The quality of craftsmanship is evident by the lack of rattles given the mileage on this vehicle. It has been a reliable car and I will miss it. There are no mechanical issues. The car has never been in an accident. Everything works!

My car does not burn oil unlike some of the newer Maximas. I have kept up with all services and many new parts have been installed (high output alternator, ignition coils, NGK Platinum Spark Plugs, brakes). I will provide the new owner with a book of receipts. Everybody who sees it can't believe how clean it is or that it is a 2001. This Maxima was fully loaded with every available option and cost $35,000 when new. It has more options than my new Audi! Please read the entire description and feel free to ask me any questions.

Here is a list of the installed options (everything works!):
-Climate Control
-Garage openers integrated in drivers side visor (3 buttons can be programmed)
-Electrochromatic mirror (dims when bright lights shine from behind)
-Traction control (works well in rain and snow)
-Limited slip differential (this is rare to find in a Maxima)
-Power driver and passenger seats
-Lumbar adjustment on driver's seat
-Perforated leather interior (seats feel cooler)
-2 stage heated driver and passenger seats
-Automatic headlights
-Fog lights
-Cabin air filter (recently replaced with a clean filter)
-Height adjustable arm rest with hidden top compartment
-Rear defroster
-Factory alarm system
-Sound for lock and unlock from keypad can be turned on or off (currently switched off)
-Steering wheel controls for radio
-Steering wheel controls for cruise control (these are fun to use on the highway, well placed)
-Antenna integrated in rear glass (excellent radio reception)
-Tire pressure sensors
-One touch down driver's window
-60/40 fold down rear seats

Anniversary Edition Cosmetic Enhancements:
-17" Anniversary Wheels
-Rear Spoiler
-Anniversary Edition Carbon Fiber style tail lights
-Anniversary Edition Body Kit (front, rear, side pieces)
-Chrome Anniversary Door Sills
-Anniversary floor mats
-Tinted Anniversary headlights
-Metal plated gas and brake pedals
-Anniversary Edition Emblems on trunk

Aftermarket Parts Installed:
-New AEM Dry Flow air filter (oiled filters are bad for the MAF sensor)
-OSRAM Night Breaker Headlight bulbs (the best factory replacement bulbs)

I replaced the BOSE stereo with high end components worth over $4,ooo and applied a layer of sound deadener throughout the car (NO RATTLES OR SQUEEKS, This was built for sound quality):
-Pioneer Premier DEH -P780MP In-Dash CD/ MP3/ WMA/ WAV/ ACC/Satellite Receiver (I installed an AUX cable. It can be used with a phone or other electronics. GREAT FOR PANDORA!)
-PAC Steering Wheel Integration Kit (The steering wheel buttons have been programmed to function the same as with the stock BOSE unit. Volume, Seek, Scan, Source, etc.)
-DLS UP6 6.5" Component Speakers with Crossovers (Arguably one of the best speakers money can buy)
-JL Audio 12w6v2 Subwoofer in Sealed Enclosure (Built to Specification, JL's best sound quality subwoofer according to many)
-Custom carpeted MDF floor in trunk (Sturdy, subwoofer will not move)
-Alpine Class D Amplifier (Installed underneath drivers seat. Draws very little current. Big sound without dimming lights)
-Kenwood Class D Mono Subwoofer Amplifier (Installed on back seat in trunk. Very efficient class D amplifier. Tiny but mighty!)
-Optima Yellow Top Battery (excellent condition)
-High Output Alternator (with upgraded wiring)
-Upgraded Electrical System (Thicker gauge cables run to battery, alternator, and grounds)
-KnuKonceptz RCA Cables (the best for sound quality)
-4 Gauge Power and Ground Cables fused in two locations (near battery and hidden behind fold down seats)
-Fat Matt Sound Insulation throughout car (keeps road noise down, cooler in summer)

Extra's Included with Sale:
-Electric Tire Inflation Pump
-Toolkit
-2 Sets of Anniversary Keys with working Remotes
-Valet Key
-Nissan Key Fob
-Book of Receipts
-Owner's manuals
-Oil Change Stickers

My wife and I were surprised to find that this Maxima rides smoother than her 2017 Honda Accord EX-L V6. The engine was rated engine of the year and produces 230 Horsepower while getting 28 MPG highway. A timing chain is used unlike many other cars that rely on a timing belt. The miles on my car are mostly highway from commuting to PA on weekends to visit family and going back and forth to work.

I am an honest seller. On EBAY I have 100% positive feedback for 100's of transactions including car sales. My Maxima is not perfect but for the age and mileage I've been told it looks and rides amazing. Please feel free to ask any questions. I can send videos upon request.

I am selling my car as is where is. I am not looking to ship the car and prefer cash. The title is clean. Inspection and Emissions are current. I have all the original keys, manuals, and a factory tool kit. I'm available most nights and weekends to show the car. I reserve the right to end the auction early. Thanks for looking!

I have listed my car on EBAY, which includes an AutoCheck Vehicle History Report. Go to EBAY and search for Listing ID# 253080420098

Attached Images         

Last edited by BenchMachine; 08-06-2017 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:41 PM
PeterK
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '12
2012 Election Contest Winner

I used to have one of these. It was a great car. Fast and comfortable.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:56 PM
MRANT212
Drifting

Received 140 Likes on 87 Posts

Bulletproof cars! I have a 2001 Infiniti I30t with only 78k miles on it. It's our back up car which will eventually become my daughters when she gets her license. My father bought the car new and I have all documentation and paperwork.
Still pretty fun car to drive! Good luck with the sale!

Get notified of new replies

To 2001 Maxima Anniversary Edition FS in VA

Quick Reply: 2001 Maxima Anniversary Edition FS in VA