Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

1990 Ford Ranger Flatbed Rat Rod Ugly Farm Truck $1250. AKA piss off your neighbors

Old 10-29-2017, 03:25 PM
atikovi
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 1990 Ford Ranger Flatbed Rat Rod Ugly Farm Truck $1250. AKA **** off your neighbors

Your neighbors on your case for no reason. Don't get mad, get even. Park this baby in your driveway or in front of your house. This is a 1990 Ford Ranger XLT that had been converted to a flatbed. But don’t let the looks fool you, this truck has had over $1,700 in new parts and service in addition to over $700 worth of new tires and Cragar wheels. The guys at Gas Monkey Garage would put this truck on the interwebs and sell it to some dumb sucker for $5,000 saying it has patina and character. I don’t play that. You can have it for a quarter of that price at $1250. I have a webpage with over 80 pictures and a full description at https://sites.google.com/site/atikov...90-ford-ranger

Truck is in the Suburban Washington DC area and I could deliver at low cost within a few hundred miles. For more information email me at atikovi@email.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1990 Ford Ranger Flatbed Rat Rod Ugly Farm Truck $1250. AKA piss off your neighbors