Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Chicagoland-N/W Indiana Dealerships

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2017, 07:22 PM
AirCobra
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chicagoland-N/W Indiana Dealerships

I can’t find too much information on where to take my brand new Camaro SS. On which dealership to take it for service and oil changes. How about Phillips Chevy in Lansing and Frankfort?

I thought I’d try this Corvette forum. So where do you guys take your cars for oil changes. I’m very picky and I can’t do it myself

Thanks
Old 01-01-2018, 01:39 AM
dparm
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

I go all the way to Stasek Chevrolet in Wheeling. It's pretty far, but they are a huge Corvette dealer and have multiple Corvette techs. They've always done outstanding work and have a great reputation on here.

Last edited by Steve Garrett; 01-01-2018 at 12:01 PM.
Old 01-02-2018, 11:33 AM
0Brent@StasekChevy
Former Vendor

Received 24 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by AirCobra
I can’t find too much information on where to take my brand new Camaro SS. On which dealership to take it for service and oil changes. How about Phillips Chevy in Lansing and Frankfort?

I thought I’d try this Corvette forum. So where do you guys take your cars for oil changes. I’m very picky and I can’t do it myself

Thanks
Just saw your note about service, let me know if you need any assistance setting up an appointment should you decide to make the trip out to us!

Thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To Chicagoland-N/W Indiana Dealerships

Quick Reply: Chicagoland-N/W Indiana Dealerships