Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Always building something...time for a Camper Van Conversion from an E350

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2018, 02:25 PM
KnightDriveTV
Supporting Vendor

Received 2,314 Likes on 990 Posts
Default Always building something...time for a Camper Van Conversion from an E350

Always looking to get out there, maybe tow my Z06 to the track and chill, or just get off the beaten path. My gf and I had an 84 passenger school bus to convert to a diesel pusher, but I lost my big shop due to the owner selling the property. So, we decided to go E350 van, 200w solar, some creature comforts, custom fabbed full length roof rack, LOTS of LED bars (hehehe) and more. Instead of reading, we are doing a video series to go along with my channel featuring our Corvettes, some racing events, etc. Check it out if you're into random stuff like that...why read, when you can watch instead!

Old 07-21-2018, 03:04 AM
KnightDriveTV
Supporting Vendor

Ep 2

Old 08-02-2018, 02:38 PM
KnightDriveTV
Supporting Vendor

Ep3...I added in some action and editing fun, trying to strike a balance, keep it engaging and entertaining. Let me know if I went too far! Great episode overall though. The roof deck turned out awesome...I'm pumped. TONS of LED's for light too.

Get notified of new replies

To Always building something...time for a Camper Van Conversion from an E350