Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Seems legit

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2018, 11:23 PM
FX VETTE
Team Owner

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,182 Posts
Winner 2020 C7 of the Year - Modified
Default Seems legit

https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/6772233026.html

no title, no problem

Just in case the link goes bad, here’s the narrative:

Alright folks, this truck is an absolute beast from the looks of it my kid tested every aspect of that sentence!
It has the 5.3 l LS6 Corvette engine minute. The transmission is toast it's broken beyond repair but the good news is this I have a brand new transmission torque converter the whole shot they comes with a 12000 mile warranty included in the sale I'm not putting a trainee in but I'll give it to you.

Truck doesn't have a title but it's not stolen I'll give you a bill of sale and all the records on it dumb a** kid either lost the title burned it lighting a joint or something along those lines anyway there's no title to it so you get to 2007 Chevy that doesn't have a straight piece of metal on it, no title and the transmissionis shot but you get a good motor the thing drives and steers straight down the road there's nothing wrong with it there had a 4 inch leveling kit on it and it's just one project I don't want so $2000 but make me a reasonable offer get the h*** out from in front of my house and you gotta track.

Last edited by FX VETTE; 12-13-2018 at 11:52 PM.
Old 12-16-2018, 08:02 PM
Velocity_Vette
Drifting

Received 352 Likes on 294 Posts

It was flagged.

Other than the engine discrepancy immediately posted... my thing about "lost titles" or anything of that sort is that you can go down to your local Wal-Mart or wherever and buy a small fire proof lock box for twenty bucks. If you cannot be bothered to spend twenty minutes top to go to the store and buy a fire proof safe for twenty dollars to put your title in then how in the world can I trust anything being said about the vehicle? Buying it would eliminate any excuse; you keep up with the lock box, you keep up with important documentation. You move? You grab the box. House catches on fire? You grab the scorched box. This is very basic adult-ing stuff. So you don't have a lot of investments or the what not? You should at the least have a twenty dollar Wal-Mart fire proof lock box.

Quick Reply: Seems legit