Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Camaro Axed Is A Possible Glimmer For the Front Engine Hopeful or Maybe Its A Reach

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 08:54 PM
Slowridr
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Camaro Axed Is A Possible Glimmer For the Front Engine Hopeful or Maybe Its A Reach

Whenever someone said that the FE Vette will live on beside the ME Vette the retort was the FE is dead so get your FE fix with the Camaro.

Looks like that may not be a possibility now. Not sure which I prefer at this point. FE or ME. Need to see the ME before making a decision. However I didnt think anything was wrong with the FE Vette.

With this development, if true, what do you think the possibilities are that a FE Vette or maybe some sort of XLR rebirth being in the cards?

MOD just noticed this subject was posted earlier. You can remove this if you like.

Last edited by Slowridr; 06-25-2019 at 08:58 PM.
Old 06-25-2019, 08:58 PM
Mark045
Advanced

Received 31 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by slowridr

whenever someone said that the fe vette will live on beside the me vette the retort was the fe is dead so get your fe fix with the camaro.

Looks like that may not be a possibility now. Not sure which i prefer at this point. Fe or me. Need to see the me before making a decision. However i didnt think anything was wrong with the fe vette.

With this development, if true, what do you think the possibilities are that a fe vette or maybe some sort of xlr rebirth being in the cards?
no ‼️
Old 06-27-2019, 11:40 AM
NW-99SS
Safety Car

Received 713 Likes on 370 Posts
2022 C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified 2020

Delayed, not killed...

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2019/06/...vrolet-camaro/

Get notified of new replies

To Camaro Axed Is A Possible Glimmer For the Front Engine Hopeful or Maybe Its A Reach

Quick Reply: Camaro Axed Is A Possible Glimmer For the Front Engine Hopeful or Maybe Its A Reach