Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Other Cars
Reload this Page >

Do you use propane at home for heating?

Notices
Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Do you use propane at home for heating?

Old 06-30-2019, 12:16 AM
Z06LMB
CF Senior Member

Received 80 Likes on 66 Posts
Default Do you use propane at home for heating?

Iím passing along a bit of information I learned this week and I hope this helps some of you out there.

I have posted previously about my house needing so much propane for heating that I search for deals on propane deliveries.

This week I learned that despite the fact that the price gasoline has already gone up. Itís forecast to continue to rise at least through this holiday of July 4th, but propane is at very low prices right now (I know prices differ from region to region).
This past March I thought I was doing pretty good at $1.75/gal of Propane, however now itís just $1.35/gal for home delivery during the next couple weeks (if current conditions donít change).
I donít know what I have in the tank but itís worth it to top it off now.

I hope this information helps someone, if at least as a reminder this is a time fuel delivery companies are slowest and will pass along savings (for heating oil too).

Rich

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Do you use propane at home for heating?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: