Other Country Events Other Countries

Car Control Clinic in Bayreuth Airport (Germany)

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 07:49 AM
jec
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Control Clinic in Bayreuth Airport (Germany)

Hi all. I am organizing a car control clinic with the help of a local motorsport club here in germany. It will be on Sunday Oct 28th at the Bayreuth Airport. We will have both a beginner and advanced group in the morning. For beginners we will have numerous car control exercises like emergency lane change, slalom, threshold braking, and controlling a car on wet surface. for the advanced students we will have a half course slalom with two drift turns (wet). In the afternoon, the entire runway is configured into a 2.5km long road course. In-car instruction is available for both morning and afternoon. The course is comprised of no more than 30 people total. I have a few open spots and was thinking it would be awesome if some more american muscle shows up.

My background is 10 years sport driving, 5 years coaching, 2 years actively racing. I compete in the VLN at the Nürburgring in BMW's.

I don't own a corvette but have been coaching for many years and have my fair share of driving C5's and C6's on road courses. Mostly in California.

There is something for everyone at the clinic. I'm doing this to help provide a safe venue to learn performance driving.

Thanks for reading.

Jim

Quick Reply: Car Control Clinic in Bayreuth Airport (Germany)