Other Country Events Other Countries

Italy roll call, I'm planning an event!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 06:03 AM
OIF2XVET
Melting Slicks

Received 22 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Italy roll call, I'm planning an event!!!!

So a few weeks ago I posted asking about upcoming Corvette events in Italy. I see there are over 400 views but no comments of known upcoming events. So if you’re in the area post up and I will plan something in the next few weeks. I am in the Vicenza area and have left fliers on the Corvettes I have seen but I know there are more of you out there.

The weather is beginning to turn cold and rainy but there are still going to be nice days where we can get out there and have some fun. I am tentatively working on a fall cruise event to a winery and also some indoor/outdoor Karting (in Vicenza) with lunch or dinner.

So again, if you’re in the area and want to meet up with other Corvette enthusiast post up and I will put a gathering together.

Così un paio di settimane fa ho postato chiedendo sui prossimi eventi Corvette in Italia. Vedo che ci sono più di 400 visite, ma non sono ancora pervenute note prossimi eventi. Quindi, se siete nella zona di affiggere e io pianificare qualcosa nelle prossime settimane. Io sono nella zona di Vicenza e hanno lasciato volantini sulle Corvette che ho visto, ma so che ci sono più di voi là fuori.

Il tempo sta cominciando a girare freddo e piovoso, ma ci sono ancora in corso per essere belle giornate in cui possiamo uscire e divertirsi. Sto lavorando a titolo di prova su un evento di caduta crociera ad una cantina e anche un po 'di indoor / outdoor Karting (Vicenza) con il pranzo o la cena.

Quindi, di nuovo, se siete in zona e volete per incontrarsi con altri appassionati Corvette affiggere e metterò insieme una riunione.
Old 12-02-2015, 01:25 PM
Christi@n
Drifting

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

Hi bud

Chris from Trieste here.
Not available corvette event at the moment here, though if you will came here, glad to meet you to take a drink together

Last edited by Christi@n; 12-02-2015 at 01:25 PM.
Old 12-23-2015, 04:25 AM
OIF2XVET
Melting Slicks

Received 22 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Christi@n
Hi bud

Chris from Trieste here.
Not available corvette event at the moment here, though if you will came here, glad to meet you to take a drink together
Hi Chris, thank you for writing I will definately stay in touch and stop by if I am out that way. Also have a very Merry Christmas and New Year!

Get notified of new replies

To Italy roll call, I'm planning an event!!!!

Quick Reply: Italy roll call, I'm planning an event!!!!