Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Griots Discount ???

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 08:32 PM
XC6VETTE
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Griots Discount ???

Great stuff....my wish list shopping cart always runs in the $Hundreds$. I am glad to pay premium money for premium products....but, that isn't the bad part. The worst for me is going to "Check Out" and having to pay $30+ in shipping AND 8.8% WA Tax. I came close to pulling the trigger last night...but want to check with you guys first.

Any discounts for Griot Garage products.???
Old 07-03-2007, 09:05 PM
AFRob
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

None that I know of currently. I got their catalog today and haven't looked at it yet.
They had a military day a few months back.
I'd like to see a discount/sale come up so I can buy one of their random orbital buffers and accessories.
Rob
Old 07-03-2007, 09:14 PM
XC6VETTE
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by AFRob
None that I know of currently. I got their catalog today and haven't looked at it yet.
They had a military day a few months back.
I'd like to see a discount/sale come up so I can buy one of their random orbital buffers and accessories.
Rob
Thanks for the response. Yup, I'm afraid there aren't any "sales". Like B(L)OSE I'm afraid there's a lotta marketing here....but I digress. I like their products....I just would like consider ation for a multi hundred dollar order! Seems fair and good for everyone to me!
Old 07-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Iroczlover
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Our club is having a day down there on the 21st lol, but I dont know if that is going to happen because its also the nationals. So we have to see, If you come the all Chevy show & look up Tammy Ivey I am sure I can point to the guy who is working with us on it & you can by past the shipping.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:19 PM
XC6VETTE
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Iroczlover
Our club is having a day down there on the 21st lol, but I dont know if that is going to happen because its also the nationals. So we have to see, If you come the all Chevy show & look up Tammy Ivey I am sure I can point to the guy who is working with us on it & you can by past the shipping.
Thanks! I'm there....but haven't heard back from Kevin confirming reciept of my registration or what the drill is...haven't done much of this. I'd be glad to buy from a on site dealer Please look me up...I have a 2007 LMB Z06 if I can't find you.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:29 PM
c4cruiser
Team Owner

Received 475 Likes on 422 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Griot's typically doesn't discount any of their products unless they do a close out.

But why buy online and pay the shipping when you can drive down to Fife and get stuff right from the store? On Saturday's, they are open from 9AM to 2PM.

Take the Port of Tacoma exit and go left over I-5. At the end of the street, go left again and Groit's is on the right side about a 1/4 mile down 20th ST. E.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Iroczlover
Drifting

Originally Posted by XC5VETTE
Thanks! I'm there....but haven't heard back from Kevin confirming reciept of my registration or what the drill is...haven't done much of this. I'd be glad to buy from a on site dealer Please look me up...I have a 2007 LMB Z06 if I can't find you.

I havent gotten my stuff either from him but I put it in his hands last weekend while we were at lee Johnson.

Corvette & high performance is going to be there at our show & they normally have meguirs but I think they were going to talk to Groits about donating stuff for our show.

PNWCC is having a Groits day down there on the 21st, What I was meaning is I can hook you up with our guy who is helping put this together.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:02 AM
XC6VETTE
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by c4cruiser
Griot's typically doesn't discount any of their products unless they do a close out.

But why buy online and pay the shipping when you can drive down to Fife and get stuff right from the store? On Saturday's, they are open from 9AM to 2PM.

Take the Port of Tacoma exit and go left over I-5. At the end of the street, go left again and Groit's is on the right side about a 1/4 mile down 20th ST. E.
Yes, perhaps...but at $3.00+/gallon that's certanly not a savings over shipping
Old 07-04-2007, 01:34 AM
shawden
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Might check this out for those of you up North...
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47854
Old 07-04-2007, 12:51 PM
c4cruiser
Team Owner

Received 475 Likes on 422 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Originally Posted by XC5VETTE
Yes, perhaps...but at $3.00+/gallon that's certanly not a savings over shipping
True dat, but at least you get to take a drive for a worthy cause The hard part is going into the showroom and seeing all of the products on the shelves. Too easy to take one of everything

Get notified of new replies

To Griots Discount ???

Quick Reply: Griots Discount ???