Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

100% Free....Post your Auto Events and Car Shows Here

Old 02-08-2011, 06:03 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 287 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Default 100% Free....Post your Auto Events and Car Shows Here

Spring is right around the corner and so is the season for Car Shows, Cruise in's, and Charity events.

Last year, during the Car Show season we launched a 100% free car show database for car show organizers and folks who just like to find car shows in their area. Whelp, the site is really doing well and has several hundred car shows loaded and over 25,000 registered users.

The site allows you the ability to click on a state and it will spit out all the local car shows in that state for the upcoming 30 days. You can also advance search by city, car show name, car show type, etc....You can also see a listing of all last years local car shows here.

The site is 100% free for all users and show promoters. Car show promoters and organizers simply add their show to the site with all the relevant information and it is instantly there for all to see and attend. We have also expanded to include all of Canada.

If you organize a car show, give it a try, nothing to lose, free and easy...If you want to search for a car show in your area, try it....again, 100% free and simple

If you have a free night and are looking for something to do after dinner, go to the site and see if there is a car show in your area, you can walk around and check out other peoples rides...

The site is www.carshowfinder.org (or com, does not matter). Stop by and check it out.....

Thanks,

Jim
Old 02-22-2011, 04:13 PM
YWZ08
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Cool, thanks!!
Old 04-10-2011, 12:39 PM
Curvette1
Safety Car

Received 182 Likes on 91 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Thanks,...that is exactly what I am looking for at the moment~
Old 05-12-2011, 02:23 PM
dukesauto
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default autocross

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLsZ5fN9n6A

I spoke with this guy after I came across his info. These are multiple lap autocross events that he said do not require you to do a work assignment. He sounds very nice and cant figure out why he only had 2 cars at their last event. I told him he didn't place his ads in the appropriate places. These events are held at Evergreen speedway. Unfortunately I think they are held on weekday evenings. Anyhow I told him I would help put the word out. I am only relaying the info for him. The youtube video is from their last event they had. Attached is the add he put out so feel free to call or e-mail him.

we are looking to set up a road coarse for street ,road & drift racers who would like to run on a closed road coarse , even if we get 60 the maxium
you will still get 2 / 3 lap sessions per hour,
If we get 30 cars you will get to run 4 times per hour
it will be from 4 pm till 9pm if we can get enough cars to make it happen ,
we need at least 30 cars of any kind who would like to run this kind of thing, it will cost 50.00 dollars for the car and 15 for the pit pass ,
any kind of car ,race car, motor cycle,or kart will work if we get enough cars we can even offer a 100.00 for the fastest lap of the day
if you are interested please give me a call and let me know what you think, sports car clubs are welcome thanks Rick 206 310 2535 or 206 525 8821 or Biz at 206 419 3648
Honda, Toyota,Subaru,Nissan,Chevrolet,Ford,,BMW ,,drift cars,tuner car,,W R X ,auto cross anything you want to drive fast , if you send me an email I will send you a vidio of the track thermalman@rchev.com
Old 01-02-2012, 10:20 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 287 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

The site is www.carshowfinder.org (or .com, does not matter) and there are over a thousand unique car show events in the database. Stop by and check it out.....

Thanks,

Jim

Get notified of new replies

To 100% Free....Post your Auto Events and Car Shows Here

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 100% Free....Post your Auto Events and Car Shows Here