Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Pacific Raceways Open Lapping June 7

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Evilash
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Great event Tom.
Thanks for having me as a guest even though I haven't been out there for many years.

Hope nobody got too frustrated having to pass me. I got faster through out the day but have more room to improve.

Now I get to replace my cracked rotors.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:56 AM
A-Z
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Tom, sounds like I missed a great day. Nice to see you at BMW and Porsche days Fri/Sat, though. I like your new car! Bring it to ORP July 16-17.

Cheers, Andy
Old 06-13-2011, 05:59 PM
tomZ51
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Andy, it sure was great to get to know you more this last weekend. I love your vette. It seems to be set up very well.

I am looking at another one on August 24th or September 2nd. I usually wouldn't look at the 2nd as it will be Labor Day Weekend. However, the PCA has a track day on the 3rd. This way people can come to two days if traveling from out of town.

Your thoughts.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:10 PM
sergeyk
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will go on either day, but if it would be 09/02, I will skip PCA event.
We also need to come up with proper name of such events, may be 'Tom's track day' or 'Tom is letting drive his race Mustang to everyone track day'.

Originally Posted by tomZ51
Andy, it sure was great to get to know you more this last weekend. I love your vette. It seems to be set up very well.

I am looking at another one on August 24th or September 2nd. I usually wouldn't look at the 2nd as it will be Labor Day Weekend. However, the PCA has a track day on the 3rd. This way people can come to two days if traveling from out of town.

Your thoughts.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:43 PM
A-Z
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by tomZ51

Your thoughts.
Tom, as an out of towner, back-to-back days are what I'm looking for. The distance isn't terrible, it's the traffic through Olympia and Tacoma that makes a one day event a real drag.

I'd be very interested in the Labor Day weekend, with one proviso -- I may have to co-pilot my daughter's car back to college in Colorado over that weekend. Otherwise, I should be able to make it and would likely bring some other Portlanders with me.

Please keep me posted. You can use the email address on MotorSportReg.

Quick Reply: Pacific Raceways Open Lapping June 7