Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Anyone here used Metropolitan detail?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Stockcar Axeman
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Anyone here used Metropolitan detail?

Has anyone on this board used Metropolitan Detail in Bellevue? I am thinking about taking my car there and was looking for some insight and/or others experience. Thanks.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:18 AM
ccj
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know that DavisM2 has a few times and was really happy with their service. I keep meaning to get my car up there, but haven't had the time. I will send him an email to check in and respond.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:32 AM
DavisM2
Advanced

I took my Z06 to them last summer. It's black, and was getting a lot of light surface imperfections in the clear coat that I could notice in direct sunlight. John (one of the two owners) is a master at multi-stage polishing finishes, and he did an amazing job with the paint... it was literally better than new. I'm not sure what kind of service your looking to have performed, but all their work is excellent.

The other service that they're known for is VentureShield paint film protection. Benjamin (the other owner) has won awards for his work at SEMA. I had him wrap the front of my car for rock chip protection, and it's as close to invisible as you can get.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:27 PM
fperra
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm dropping my car off there tomorrow for a detail, tinting, and Matrix Micro Coating. Ill let you know how it works out.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:16 PM
Tim Q
Advanced

I had my Ventureshield put on there. In fact it was the first Vett that they applied the Venture shield to. They did a great job. You pay for perfection. What I am trying to say is that they are not cheap, but well worth the cost.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Frank Sr.
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I took three cars to them in the past 6 weeks to be detailed. Metropolitan did fantastic work inside and out. Their interior leather cleaning and conditioning work made the leather better than new. They
Old 06-09-2011, 02:21 AM
fperra
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Dropped my car off today for some major work. Tinting, complete front end Venturshield, detailing, Matrix Micro Coating and a few more goodies. My car will be there for about 11 days. Fortunately they provide loaner cars.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone here used Metropolitan detail?

Quick Reply: Anyone here used Metropolitan detail?