Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

which Portland dealership to use for warranty work

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Goal Driven
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which Portland dealership to use for warranty work

I looked through the search function and seemed that as of last year Wilsonville Chevrolet was the most reccomended dealer for Corvette warranty repairs in the PDX area. Is that still the case? I have a new to me 2011 Z06 and I would like to establish commuication with the service department that will be doing the work. If there are other reccomendations I would appreciate the info.

Thanks
GD
Old 10-04-2012, 01:10 AM
SuperBuickGuy
Melting Slicks

Received 380 Likes on 267 Posts

when I lived in Portland (moved 12 years ago), I always went to Carlson in Sandy.... they're now part of the Ford dealership, and I have no idea how they are now... I also used Tonkin, but be warned, he wrote the book on how to be a used car salesman....

oh and about those recommendations - the dealership choose who those surveys go to....
Old 10-04-2012, 10:50 AM
PDXPorkchop
Advanced

Default Chevy dealer for Corvette work in Portland

Suburan Chevy in Sandy is the Flagship Dealer for the Rose City Corvette Club. It's a little ways out of town. But they work on more corvette than anyother dealer in the Portland area.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:53 AM
SuperBuickGuy
Melting Slicks

Received 380 Likes on 267 Posts

Originally Posted by PDXPorkchop
Suburan Chevy in Sandy is the Flagship Dealer for the Rose City Corvette Club. It's a little ways out of town. But they work on more corvette than anyother dealer in the Portland area.
Yep, that's who bought them. I understand that they're still the largest volume Corvette dealer on the west coast
Old 10-09-2012, 07:17 PM
KenHorse
Team Owner

Location: I live my life by 2 rules. 1) Never share everything you know. 2)
Received 2,401 Likes on 1,366 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18

Originally Posted by Goal Driven
I looked through the search function and seemed that as of last year Wilsonville Chevrolet was the most reccomended dealer for Corvette warranty repairs in the PDX area. Is that still the case? I have a new to me 2011 Z06 and I would like to establish commuication with the service department that will be doing the work. If there are other reccomendations I would appreciate the info.

Thanks
GD
If it's factory warranty work, then I do agree about Wilsonville Chevy (as I hear it, the Vette tech from Russ ended up there and he is GOOD.). I've personally had both my Vettes worked on there and I have no complaints.

If it's GMPP warranty work, I recommend Modern Classics in Lake Oswego (soon to be Sherwood/Tualatin)
Old 10-11-2012, 01:19 AM
Goal Driven
8th Gear

Thank you Ken Horse and the rest of you guys. I really appreciate the info.
Old 12-13-2017, 05:43 PM
rfruscel
Advanced

Received 52 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Goal Driven

Thanks
GD
I'm a new C7 owner and rapidly approaching the 500mile oil change milestone. I see this thread is a few years old so I figured I'd bump it up again to see if there are more recent reviews of Portland area Chevy service departments. Thanks
Attached Images  

Get notified of new replies

To which Portland dealership to use for warranty work

Quick Reply: which Portland dealership to use for warranty work