Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Wenatchee All Corvette Show

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 08:38 PM
vettman96
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 37 Posts

Default Wenatchee All Corvette Show

27 April at the Cascade Auto Center. Nice excuse for a drive over Blewitt Pass. Hope it is dry
Old 04-12-2013, 09:14 PM
fperra
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I need a good drive. If the weather is good I might just take the drive. Warm up for the 5th Annual Leavenworth Beer Run.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:42 PM
George's_Vette
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Sally and I will be down for this show next Saturday.

George
Twisp, WA
Old 04-25-2013, 05:22 AM
MrGary2011
Burning Brakes

Received 233 Likes on 109 Posts

Going up Friday and finishing up Sat for an overnighter in Leavenworth.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:52 PM
lftmdrm
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Will be there with a group of 4 from the newly formed Puget Sound Corvette Club.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:34 PM
MrGary2011
Burning Brakes

Received 233 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by lftmdrm
Will be there with a group of 4 from the newly formed Puget Sound Corvette Club.
Cool, hope I can hook up with you guys! I am going to the first meeting for the club next month. I am also looking forward to the run to Leavenworth after the awards ceremony, this should be a fun weekend. Anybody got an idea of the pass? I am spending a lot of time today cleaning wheels and tire wells. Is there usually water on the road or is it dry? Considering driving south to Oregon and then east and up. Spouse it doesn't matter as will probably have to re clean the car after I get up there tomorrow any way I go!
Old 04-25-2013, 04:34 PM
lftmdrm
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MrGary2011
Cool, hope I can hook up with you guys! I am going to the first meeting for the club next month. I am also looking forward to the run to Leavenworth after the awards ceremony, this should be a fun weekend. Anybody got an idea of the pass? I am spending a lot of time today cleaning wheels and tire wells. Is there usually water on the road or is it dry? Considering driving south to Oregon and then east and up. Spouse it doesn't matter as will probably have to re clean the car after I get up there tomorrow any way I go!
Three cars will meet Saturday morning at 5 am at the Federal Weigh Station in the truckers parking lot and on to meet one more in North Bend. Your'e more than welcome to Carvan with us over to Wenatchee.
It should be a fun show.
You will find areas over the pass where snow melt have the streets wet.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:29 PM
George's_Vette
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Well, for those who didn't make this 4th annual Corvette GTG (Fred?) we had a good time. Speaking of Fred I found his next car. 2,000 hp, rear tires are a grand a set. (but they last most of a racing season) And you can haul *** as long as the fuel lasts. Less smoke= longer tire life.

Yes Zeus was in the house at the GTG at the Cascade Auto Center in Wenatchee, WA yesterday.

As always the dealership were great hosts of this Corvette club event and they rolled out the red carpet for the Wenatchee Valley Corvette Club and the various clubs other club members who visited to support WVCC.

So, if you didn't come we missed you and if you did it was great to catch up if we ran into each other.

Hope to see you there if not in Leavenworth this fall.

George
Twisp, WA
Old 04-28-2013, 06:57 PM
fperra
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry I couldn't make it George, but my better half had other plans for Saturday and a happy wife is a happy life. So lets see some pictures.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:00 PM
George's_Vette
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Sally has a ton of great photos from yesterday but she's back in MN building boats. I'll see what I can do to convince her to post some to the PNW CF.

-G
Old 03-07-2016, 11:03 AM
DeeDee43
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vettman96
27 April at the Cascade Auto Center. Nice excuse for a drive over Blewitt Pass. Hope it is dry
Hi there! Our show is April 30th at Cascade Auto Center, registration is at 9:00am and entrants judging ends at noon and trophies awarded at 2pm. We have lots of raffles and those procceds go to our humane society.

We would love to have you join us, and we have been lucky in the past to have sunny weather. I hope it will happen again!
Old 03-08-2016, 06:44 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by DeeDee43
Hi there! Our show is April 30th at Cascade Auto Center, registration is at 9:00am and entrants judging ends at noon and trophies awarded at 2pm. We have lots of raffles and those procceds go to our humane society.

We would love to have you join us, and we have been lucky in the past to have sunny weather. I hope it will happen again!
Sounds like fun. You may want to start a new thread since Most of what's been posted is a couple of years old.

Get notified of new replies

To Wenatchee All Corvette Show

Quick Reply: Wenatchee All Corvette Show