Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

New to Marysville, Wa. Looking for a Corvette Club

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2018, 11:41 PM
thodgen
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ErikwithAK01
Thread revival from the dead :P I'm pretty sure this guy doesn't own a Corvette anymore, so...
Thanks. It was an old thread, but just in case others ran across it from the area, thought I would provide a resource for them.
Old 04-02-2018, 06:41 PM
Blown12C6
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I’m down in mill creek. Corvette marquee club is one of the biggest, but they have rules and regulations you have to follow and attend meetings and events. I know a few of the chairman of that group so they let me get off on having to go to meetings. But they best groups and clubs are the ones you just meet up with and hangout with a cruise. No set standards or regulations!
Old 04-02-2018, 07:01 PM
thodgen
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Blown12C6
I’m down in mill creek. Corvette marquee club is one of the biggest, but they have rules and regulations you have to follow and attend meetings and events. I know a few of the chairman of that group so they let me get off on having to go to meetings. But they best groups and clubs are the ones you just meet up with and hangout with a cruise. No set standards or regulations!
I'm in North Bothell, just a 9 iron from your location. FWIW, Eastside Corvette Club is a 3 year old club, with about 90 members. I understand many are members of Marque club also, and some are former members of that club. They don't have a requirement that you attend meetings, etc. They do like people to be involved, but you get involved how you want - tours, social events, etc. Their only requirement is to attend 3 events so the members can get to know you, and then members vote for new members. I've never seen anyone rejected - its just a formality. Great people.

ALso, I've started a Meetup called Kirkland Corvette Meetup. The idea is to get an informal list together for Corvette owners and enthusiast to share ideas, let other know of events, etc. You might want to look at it - its brand new and not off the ground yet.

Also, check out the Diary Queen on Bothell Everett Highway on Friday nights when the weather get better. Many cars go there for an informal gathering - there are usually a few corvettes there. Also, in Arlington on Saturday nights at the Burger King. They have some great cars that show up there.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:11 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Looks like you've been given some good ideas of clubs available to you in the area.

Here's a schedule of local events that might give you the opportunity to run into (so to speak) other Corvette enthusiasts.

http://www.cruzinmag.com/calendar.html

There's also the weekly Saturday AM, "Exotics at Redmond Town Center" if you want to see some high-end cars. Mosly people spedfing their money just the way I would if I had their money. Just sayin

https://www.exoticsat.com/81112-2/

Hope to see you at one event or another.

Last edited by last901; 04-02-2018 at 07:14 PM.
The following users liked this post:
thodgen (04-02-2018)
Old 04-02-2018, 07:12 PM
stevezZ06
Instructor

Received 33 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Sunday meet ups also

Don't forget Sundays we all could have cars and coffee or even meet up at different locations for lunch. Iast year a bunch of us met up in Marysville right off i-5 for Jeffs Texas BBQ, with plenty of parking!
thodgen (04-02-2018)
Old 04-02-2018, 07:49 PM
thodgen
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by last901
Looks like you've been given some good ideas of clubs available to you in the area.

Here's a schedule of local events that might give you the opportunity to run into (so to speak) other Corvette enthusiasts.

http://www.cruzinmag.com/calendar.html

There's also the weekly Saturday AM, "Exotics at Redmond Town Center" if you want to see some high-end cars. Mosly people spedfing their money just the way I would if I had their money. Just sayin

https://www.exoticsat.com/81112-2/

Hope to see you at one event or another.
Thanks for the links. Cruzinmag.com is a great site - thanks for sharing.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:50 PM
thodgen
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by stevezZ06
Don't forget Sundays we all could have cars and coffee or even meet up at different locations for lunch. Iast year a bunch of us met up in Marysville right off i-5 for Jeffs Texas BBQ, with plenty of parking!
I"m open to that!
Old 04-04-2018, 09:10 PM
spllbnd2
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I am new to the Corvette Arena here in Edmonds with a 2004 CE Coupe. Can't wait to get out and meet a bunch of like minded folks again. Use to belong to the Pacific NW Camaro Club years ago.

I'll keep checking back on the forums here for possible meet ups and cruises.

Cheers,
Alex
Old 04-04-2018, 10:27 PM
ErikwithAK01
Drifting

Received 739 Likes on 334 Posts

We could do another meet at Jeff's, I'm down with that When do we wanna do it???
Old 04-05-2018, 12:20 AM
thodgen
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by spllbnd2
I am new to the Corvette Arena here in Edmonds with a 2004 CE Coupe. Can't wait to get out and meet a bunch of like minded folks again. Use to belong to the Pacific NW Camaro Club years ago.

I'll keep checking back on the forums here for possible meet ups and cruises.

Cheers,
Alex
Cruzing Colby is coming up Memorial day weekend. Cost is $30 I believe. ON Sunday, there is a show and shine - quite a few Corvettes last year. I'm planning on attending this year again, it would be fun to enter with some other Corvettes so we all park together.
Old 04-05-2018, 05:54 AM
ErikwithAK01
Drifting

Received 739 Likes on 334 Posts

The show and shine is actually on Monday, Memorial day. I would do that! I go to that show every year. It's one of thd best one's in all of Snohomish county.
Old 04-06-2018, 12:43 AM
spllbnd2
Advanced

Of course Cruising Colby is the one weekend I promised my wife a road trip in the Vette. Taking a nice drive to Spokane for that weekend. Cruising Colby is one of the nicest shows in Sno Co for sure.

Last edited by spllbnd2; 04-06-2018 at 12:44 AM.
Old 05-21-2021, 02:16 PM
Socalsalas
Advanced

Hey guys I know it's an old thread but I'm new to Marysville as well and looking for Corvette owners to meet up with
Old 05-21-2021, 02:49 PM
thodgen
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Eastside Corvette Club

We have several members of Eastside Corvette Club up your way - as far north as Arlington. We have an event tomorrow - a cruise around Lake Washington. Starts at 9:30. The club is just now ramping back up after COVID cancelled many of our events last year. The club website is http://EastsideCorvette.club or http://EastsideCorvetteClub.com

Small club - about 80+ members. If you are on facebook, there is also Pacific Northwest Corvettes - they have quite a few drives and Coffee stops going on.

Feel free to private message me if you need more details

Regards,

Todd Hodgen
Socalsalas (05-21-2021)
Old 05-21-2021, 10:06 PM
Michael Clemans
Instructor

Received 246 Likes on 78 Posts
2020 C5 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Originally Posted by 2002USNZ06
New to Marysville, Wa. Looking for a Corvette Club in the area. Any ideas?
While you're looking for the "just right" fit...try the fastest growing Corvette Facebook page in America. Link here...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3093...vity&ref=notif

I also belong to the Corvette Marque Club of Seattle (https://www.corvettemarqueclub.com/). Lot's of fun runs and activities on both places.

Good luck.
Old 05-22-2021, 03:32 AM
thodgen
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Corvettes on MEWE.com

If you are inclined to be on MeWe and not Facebook, check out this group - the fastest growing group on me - Http://MeWe.com/join/corvetteaddiction

Quick Reply: New to Marysville, Wa. Looking for a Corvette Club