Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Saw lots of corvettes today, anyone here?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 11:28 PM
tbrenny33
Burning Brakes

Received 62 Likes on 55 Posts

Default Saw lots of corvettes today, anyone here?

So I was driving around for work today and saw several corvettes today, mostly C7's. First saw a red with black stripes in Lynnwood, then an all white with I believe chrome wheels on I-5 near Edmonds, a white with black strip near alderwood mall. And finally a red with aluminum wheels in lake forest park. Also saw a couple different C5's. Anyone here?!
Old 04-10-2016, 05:17 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by tbrenny33
So I was driving around for work today and saw several corvettes today, mostly C7's. First saw a red with black stripes in Lynnwood, then an all white with I believe chrome wheels on I-5 near Edmonds, a white with black strip near alderwood mall. And finally a red with aluminum wheels in lake forest park. Also saw a couple different C5's. Anyone here?!
I wish... I've been wanting to see a white C7 with chrome wheels.

Last edited by last901; 04-10-2016 at 05:17 PM.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:09 AM
SmileyOr
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I was up in Seattle/Tukwila Saturday to meet up with some aviation friends. We toured the museum with some locals along with one friend that drove down from Vancouver, B.C.

When I left Portland at 7:30 am I saw about 6 Corvettes on Airport Way heading west that might have been headed to the Cascade Cars and Coffee. I filled up the tank at Costco before heading north around 7:50 am.

Get notified of new replies

To Saw lots of corvettes today, anyone here?

Quick Reply: Saw lots of corvettes today, anyone here?