Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

holy seattle parking prices batman!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2017, 12:53 AM
sla07
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default holy seattle parking prices batman!!

sooooo i am looking for a place to park the vette, covered, secured, the norm...it does NOT have to be in downtown seattle, where i live...i already have a separate car and paying parking for both of these cars, here, is a waste (plus storage)...anyone know of any good car storage type places in the surrounding seattle areas?...it could be solely for the vette but if its a little bigger, i may consider it and take the storage stuff there instead of in the building i live...

any help would be appreciated
Old 02-08-2017, 09:21 PM
FruiTay
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sla07
sooooo i am looking for a place to park the vette, covered, secured, the norm...it does NOT have to be in downtown seattle, where i live...i already have a separate car and paying parking for both of these cars, here, is a waste (plus storage)...anyone know of any good car storage type places in the surrounding seattle areas?...it could be solely for the vette but if its a little bigger, i may consider it and take the storage stuff there instead of in the building i live...

any help would be appreciated
That's funny you ask! I'm sorry I don't currently know of a spot but I just got on the forum to gauge interest.....

Would you be interested in something like this?
http://www.performancegarageclub.com/

Last edited by FruiTay; 02-08-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Quick Reply: holy seattle parking prices batman!!