Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Need more space for cars?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 03:20 PM
FruiTay
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Need more space for cars?

Hey guys,
I'm gauging interest to find out if I could possibly be successful at running an automotive storage unit/club.

I think to make it more desirable than an ordinary storage unit I would have to add some things. I started formulating some ideas and it turned into more of a club. A place for enthusiasts, not open to the public. Somewhere to hang out when you wanted. A place where all things are based around our passion for sports cars or any other kinds of cars you may have.
It would have a lounge with a nice flat screen, a race simulator, books, magazines, auto podcasts and races would be playing for your enjoyment. Refreshments at your leisure and car lifts with tools to maintain your precious cars, or inspect a possible purchase.

What if you could park your car in a place that offered detailing services? A member could have a car clean and ready for a show or drive every time him/her picked it up.
I could have motion sensors that would alert our phones any time they go off and we could all have eyes on our vehicles.

Actually I was talking with my buddy about my ideas and he found this place: http://www.performancegarageclub.com/

That would be my goal. I think its awesome and I would love to have you if you decided to be a part of it.

I would have to have it in an area where the cost wouldn't be too high. I was thinking around the I-5, I-405 area in Lynnwood, close to the freeway for easy access.

If you're maybe interested and would like to hear more, let me know!

-Fruitay

Last edited by FruiTay; 02-10-2017 at 03:21 PM.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:30 PM
2000 Vette Guy
Pro

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Check out garageplusstorage.com, they are located in Spanaway. Nice place and they have several car shows a year.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:35 PM
FruiTay
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Awesome! How 'bout we get one in Snohomish or King County??

Get notified of new replies

To Need more space for cars?

Quick Reply: Need more space for cars?