Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Help... looking for a really good detailing shop in Puyallup\Tacoma area

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2017, 08:53 PM
Lil Blue Coupe
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Help... looking for a really good detailing shop in Puyallup\Tacoma area

Help... I am looking for a really good detailing shop in Puyallup\Tacoma area to do a headlight to taillight serious buff\polish job...I realize its going to cost a few bucks to get it done right as I have some deep scratches on my DD that I have given a few attempts to buff out without much luck and I have been told that what I have can be buffed out by a pro so I am willing to take it in...

I was referred to "Polished Image Detailing" in Tacoma but I don't know of any others worth talking to.

any tips on a shop would be greatly appreciated

-Mark

Last edited by Lil Blue Coupe; 04-15-2017 at 03:49 PM.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:17 AM
HDLARRY
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

I've use Polished Image Detailing for my C7 Z06 and was happy with the results, I can't recommend them for Xpel or 3m film application but anything else they are very good.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:53 AM
kenthomas4
Pro

Received 71 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Lil Blue Coupe
Help... I am looking for a really good detailing shop in Puyallup\Tacoma area to do a headlight to taillight serious buff\polish job...I realize its going to cost a few bucks to get it done right as I have some deep scratches on my DD that I have given a few attempts to buff out without much luck and I have been told that what I have can be buffed out by a pro so I am willing to take it in...

I was referred to "Polished Image Detailing" in Tacoma but I don't know of any others worth talking to.

any tips on a shop would be greatly appreciated

-Mark

Mark, what have you tried in the past to get the scratches out? I do some detailing and could take it on if you like. I use Zaino products and have had some great results with customer daily drivers. The pictures below are of my truck and S5 I did last summer.

If you are interested, I can PM you prices.

Get notified of new replies

To Help... looking for a really good detailing shop in Puyallup\Tacoma area

Quick Reply: Help... looking for a really good detailing shop in Puyallup\Tacoma area