Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Alignment shop in WA state?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2017, 03:50 PM
RCollier
Advanced

Received 63 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Alignment shop in WA state?

Hello,

This is more tech related but thought it would reach a wider audience on the general side of the forum. I'm having no luck finding a dealer or shop who has the rear caster gauge to do an alignment before I install
a DSC controller. Anyone know of a good shop in Washington state, preferably Eastern Washington?

Thank you, Rick

Last edited by RCollier; 05-31-2017 at 03:51 PM.
Old 05-31-2017, 04:38 PM
Kamran
Pro

Received 85 Likes on 65 Posts

You might have better luck posting in the PNW section.

None that I know of, but several (western WA) who are willing to use the GM tool loan service program to borrow the tool. Just call the service mgr at closest dealer in your area and ask them to borrow it thru GM loan program.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:31 PM
dbirdhouse1
Safety Car

Received 876 Likes on 588 Posts

Default Unfortunately not Eastern

Originally Posted by RCollier
Hello,

This is more tech related but thought it would reach a wider audience on the general side of the forum. I'm having no luck finding a dealer or shop who has the rear caster gauge to do an alignment before I install
a DSC controller. Anyone know of a good shop in Washington state, preferably Eastern Washington?

Thank you, Rick
Dan's Corvettes in Auburn, WA don't have their own but they send it to a guy in town who did very well with mine after a Goodyear Factory store couldn't get it right in FOUR tries......
Old 05-31-2017, 09:13 PM
AaronZ51
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 519 Likes on 294 Posts

Hello,

Thank you, Rick
If you have a reason to drive to Bellevue, Cantrell Motorsports does an excellent job with the recommended DSC alignment, including rear caster. They bought my rear caster gauge from me so they can do more Corvettes - their alignment guy really likes doing C7 alignments and they do a great job, including putting your body weight equivalent in the driver's seat.

Matter of fact, if you set up an alignment for Friday, June 9th, I'm going to have a Corvette gathering/BBQ at my house in Kent (just south of the Bellevue area) on Saturday, June 10th. stay the night and come meet some other 'Vette owners from the west side of the state.

PM me if you have any questions.

Aaron
Old 06-01-2017, 12:09 AM
2008 Corvette
Melting Slicks

Received 766 Likes on 538 Posts
2020 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019
Default Alignment in Eastern Washington

Advanced Auto in Spokane Valley, Wash.
Old 06-01-2017, 08:48 PM
91LSMAN
Le Mans Master

Received 412 Likes on 215 Posts

Kimballs in Tacoma aligned my vette after lowering.

They were also the only shop I could find in the area that would install adjustable ball joints on my previous car.

Have not been to them in a few years, but they seem willing to try just about anything.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:00 AM
NWbluez06
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Trueline

I also have the DCS controller Installed and had the Trueline Bellevue shop do the alignment. I had to buy the special tool too... Had the Seattle shop do work on my cars, they are first rate also.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:12 PM
NinjamanZ51
Burning Brakes

Received 155 Likes on 102 Posts
2017 C7 of Year Finalist

Hello,

Thank you, Rick
Rick,

Look up Advanced Auto Fabrication in Spokane Valley. Hank is a great guy and he specializes in alignments and suspension. Tell him Tom from Tuner Goods sent you.
Old 06-09-2017, 11:51 AM
2008 Corvette
Melting Slicks

Received 766 Likes on 538 Posts
2020 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019
Default Alignment in Eastern Washington

Expert Alignment and Brake Spokane, Wash. 509 328 7593. Tom is his name. Must call for appointment.

Get notified of new replies

To Alignment shop in WA state?

Quick Reply: Alignment shop in WA state?