Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Kwik-Lift for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 05:09 PM
Grace91
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Kwik-Lift for Sale - SOLD

I have for sale a Kwik-Lift that I bought new and took delivery of in Sept 2005. I used it for about seven years to restore my C-4 and parked on it daily. It was put in storage in mid-2012 when I replaced it with a BendPax. The powder coating is in great shape with only some marring in places and no deep scratches. It comes with two center bridges. Located in Redmond, Wa. $800.00 OBO. Local pickup only. PM me if interested.

https://www.kwik-lift.com/products/kwik-lift/

Sorry the image is a little blurry but I think you can see that the lift is in good shape.

Last edited by Grace91; 12-02-2017 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Kwik-Lift is now sold.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:09 PM
00Midnight
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts

Man oh man...If I wasn't prepping my house for sale I would jump on this. But, not knowing where I am going to be...I will have to pass. Best wishes to you to sell this!

-Markm-
Old 11-23-2017, 12:15 PM
Grace91
Racer

Thanks Mark.

I could probably be talked into delivering this within an hour radius drive from my place.
Old 11-26-2017, 02:12 PM
USA#ONE
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would you deliver to Edmonds?
Old 11-28-2017, 11:39 AM
Grace91
Racer

Sale pending.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:27 PM
AYello1
Racer

When you were parking on it, was it laying flat, or inclined. I'm asking because I have one that I have always disassembled when I wasn't using it. I'm getting older and it's turning into a real pain to set it up and take it down. Parking ON it would seem to make things a lot simpler, and I'm interested in what you used as an approach ramp.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Grace91
Racer

Originally Posted by AYello1
When you were parking on it, was it laying flat, or inclined. I'm asking because I have one that I have always disassembled when I wasn't using it. I'm getting older and it's turning into a real pain to set it up and take it down. Parking ON it would seem to make things a lot simpler, and I'm interested in what you used as an approach ramp.
There were two different types of approach ramps that were provided back when I originally bought the lift. One was a small formed sheet metal ramp that was used for smoothing out the transition from flat surface to incline and the other was a wooden 2x4 and plywood combination that allowed you to drive on to the lift when it was laying flat on the ground. Both can be easily made out of wood if you are a little bit handy with tools.

I usually parked on the lift when it was elevated. Yes, a little more work when wanting to drive and park (having to raise and lower with the jack) but it sure looked cool and friends and neighbors loved seeing the car on "a pedestal". Sometimes I would park on it when it was flat on the ground which was without a doubt much easier to do.

To be clear, I never left the car parked in the inclined position.

If you go out to the Kwik-lift site and review the video that is out there you will see a glimpse of the wooden "lay flat" ramp I'm talking about. Like I said, it's a quick glimpse but it should give you enough perspective to design and build your own.

Hope this helps.

Chris
Old 12-02-2017, 08:08 PM
bhk2
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 58 Likes on 45 Posts

[QUOTE=Grace91;1596024653]I have for sale a Kwik-Lift that I bought new and took delivery of in Sept 2005. I used it for about seven years to restore my C-4 and parked on it daily. It was put in storage in mid-2012 when I replaced it with a BendPax. The powder coating is in great shape with only some marring in places and no deep scratches. It comes with two center bridges. Located in Redmond, Wa. $800.00 OBO. Local pickup only. PM me if interested.

Thrilled to have this new for me tool. Gold stars to Chris for making the delivery as promised and having all of the pieces.

Old 12-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Grace91
Racer

[QUOTE=bhk2;1596093605]
Originally Posted by Grace91
I have for sale a Kwik-Lift that I bought new and took delivery of in Sept 2005. I used it for about seven years to restore my C-4 and parked on it daily. It was put in storage in mid-2012 when I replaced it with a BendPax. The powder coating is in great shape with only some marring in places and no deep scratches. It comes with two center bridges. Located in Redmond, Wa. $800.00 OBO. Local pickup only. PM me if interested.

Thrilled to have this new for me tool. Gold stars to Chris for making the delivery as promised and having all of the pieces.

Bruce, Super glad to hear you are happy with the lift. I wish I could see the picture but I think your Photobucket account needs upgrading (nothing $400 won't fix).

Best wishes.

Chris

Get notified of new replies

To Kwik-Lift for Sale

Quick Reply: Kwik-Lift for Sale