Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Visit to WAAAM Car Show in Hood River 7-13 to 7-15

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2018, 10:18 PM
Kmcoldcars
Melting Slicks

Received 285 Likes on 134 Posts

Default Visit to WAAAM Car Show in Hood River 7-13 to 7-15

The Western Antique Auto and Aircraft Museum in Hood River, Oregon is having a car show and will be running some of their old cars and flying some planes on this weekend. Carol-Jean and I are going down of Friday, July 13 and will be there for Saturday and Sunday.
All are invited to join in. We will be staying at the Shilo Inn in The Dalles. You are free to stay where you choose. Hotels in the Dalles are cheaper than ones in Hood River that weekend as there are also some other things going on in Hood River that weekend.

The WAAAM website : http://www.waaamuseum.org/
Old 07-06-2018, 03:40 PM
SmileyOr
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Kmcoldcars
The Western Antique Auto and Aircraft Museum in Hood River, Oregon is having a car show and will be running some of their old cars and flying some planes on this weekend. Carol-Jean and I are going down of Friday, July 13 and will be there for Saturday and Sunday.
All are invited to join in. We will be staying at the Shilo Inn in The Dalles. You are free to stay where you choose. Hotels in the Dalles are cheaper than ones in Hood River that weekend as there are also some other things going on in Hood River that weekend.

The WAAAM website : http://www.waaamuseum.org/
Looking forward to it Keith. I've taken a few rides around the grass in the back of the hanger on one of the second Saturdays in the past.

Hopefully I can talk my other half into joining me for the day along with her mother who is staying with us. The weather looks good through that weekend if you like it hot!
Old 07-07-2018, 10:09 AM
Kmcoldcars
Melting Slicks

Unfortunately yesterday Carol-Jean and I had to cancel our trip to WAAAM. Her chemotherapy is just too hard on her for her to be able to go. I hope you have a great time there. It should be a great show. KM

Last edited by Kmcoldcars; 07-07-2018 at 10:24 AM.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:23 AM
SmileyOr
Pro

I'm sorry to hear that Keith. Take care of her and best wishes on her improvement.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:30 AM
Kmcoldcars
Melting Slicks

Thank you. We were hoping to be able to go but the chemo just makes her too tired to really do anything. However, there is only 5 more months of it.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:22 PM
SmileyOr
Pro

How are you and your better half doing Keith?

They didn't drive any cars or fly any of the airplanes due to the timing of the Car show taking up a lot of their time.

There were several Corvettes and a lot of other interesting cars. The photos I took are on a small point and shoot and I have yet to upload them to my computer. I have some of SkyFair in Everett. Mostly videos due to having better cameras around me that will have fantastic stills.

Get notified of new replies

To Visit to WAAAM Car Show in Hood River 7-13 to 7-15

Quick Reply: Visit to WAAAM Car Show in Hood River 7-13 to 7-15