Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

(Renton,WA) Trade Pizza & Beer for Help?

Old 04-07-2018, 02:33 PM
JeremyV
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (Renton,WA) Trade Pizza & Beer for Help?

Hey guys,

so I am restoring a C4 85 to sell it and started the process, but as I am also working on my startup I am finding less and less time to finish this project.
I was hoping to find someone that is experienced to work with me and speed up the process, I can offer beer and pizza and actual money.
I already did a bunch of work on it and the car is currently inside of a warm garage, with a tv.

Tasks I am doing:
  • Replace weatherstripping
  • Replace Dashboard
  • Replace Door locks
  • Replace Headlight Motor
  • Buff the paintjob
It will also need some minor engine work, but this was my daily driver until I bought a C5.
I got all the parts ordered except for the headlight motor because I might replace the gears instead of the whole motor
I am experienced enough to get it done myself but it would take me quite awhile.
Let me know if you want to help out a fellow corvette lover and spend a sunday or saturday working on my car with me in a nice warm garage with a bunch of pizza and beer and stuff.

This is me: https://www.facebook.com/vajko

Last edited by JeremyV; 04-07-2018 at 02:39 PM.
Old 04-15-2018, 08:49 PM
amdoverclocker
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey,

I live 2.5 miles from you according to google. I don't have a ton of free time, starting to work on my car as well but I sure could stop by and see how I could help. I'll PM you.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: (Renton,WA) Trade Pizza & Beer for Help?