Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Dealer service near Spokane

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 10:34 AM
GroverDill
Advanced

Received 52 Likes on 22 Posts

Default Dealer service near Spokane

Not sure where to take my new to me C7 for dealer service. I live in North Idaho ( 83858 ) and the car still has 6 months of B2B warranty left.

So I am asking is there a go to dealer in the Spokane Washington area for corvette service?

Thanks.

Last edited by GroverDill; 04-24-2018 at 10:35 AM.
Old 04-24-2018, 11:01 AM
Mufflerbearing
Burning Brakes

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

If no one chimes in you might contact the Spokane Corvette Club. I'm sure they have recommendations.
Old 04-24-2018, 10:59 PM
1rusty1
Safety Car

Received 332 Likes on 234 Posts

I've used auto nation in the Spokane Valley. It's been a few years but they changed out my BCD. They had one guy in the shop that seemed to be the go to for vettes. I had to quit using them because I lowered my Vette and they could not get it on their lift.

I started using George Gee's (GM). They changed out a bad HB a few months back and did a nice job.

I've seen other vettes being serviced at both locations so know they work on them.

I have not tried Camp Chevrolet for my Vette but heard they were decent.
Old 06-01-2018, 11:20 AM
GroverDill
Advanced

Thanks, I am going to give Post falls chevy a shot.

What about aftermarket tuners? My b2b ends this summer and I am seriously considering headers and maybe a CAI, Any Spoakne area tuners for these LT1s ?

thanks everyone.
Old 06-06-2018, 01:57 AM
NOWUCME
Melting Slicks

Received 459 Likes on 324 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
C6 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Originally Posted by GroverDill
Thanks, I am going to give Post falls chevy a shot.

What about aftermarket tuners? My b2b ends this summer and I am seriously considering headers and maybe a CAI, Any Spoakne area tuners for these LT1s ?

thanks everyone.
Watch them every minute. Service manager is a real piece of work. They don't even know how to raise a corvette. Scraped up my rocker panels on both sides. Service manager accused me of running over a yellow line on a curb and just happened to place 4 scrapes of yellow paint just where a improper lift would be. Their normal lifts were all yellow. Screwed up the alignment because machine wasn't working right. Put 3500 miles on a new set of tires and if I hadn't gone back so they could finish some other work I would never have known...car was supposed to be there 1 day and it was there for 4 days. Another vette owner told me it took 3 tries for the paint shop to repaint the roof panel, first two were horrible.

I had to find a part for them they couldn't even find themselves. Broke a plastic sill cover. To top that off the Service manager didn't even know what had been worked on or where. Said it sat on the alignment machine for 4 days, never moved, he watched it every day, every minute and never put on another lift. Ya right bozo...He didn't even check who put the shocks on and it sure wasn't on the alignment machine.. never touch them again in Post Falls. Not just the work is bad in my case, they called me a liar, while service manager was lying through his teeth and had know idea what they did because he didn't care to check. Knudsen Chevy is the name. You would think you could trust them, been there for years and sell corvettes. You might if they had a different Service Manager..Ask them to give me the other part they had ordered so I could finish putting it on the car and they wouldn't give it to me until I told them to go to he.. they weren't working on the car any more..

Last edited by NOWUCME; 06-06-2018 at 02:03 AM.
Old 06-06-2018, 09:52 AM
GroverDill
Advanced

holy ****, I am not going to take my care there. Thanks for the heads up!

Get notified of new replies

To Dealer service near Spokane

Quick Reply: Dealer service near Spokane