Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

JOC Stage One kit for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2018, 01:53 AM
AYello1
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default JOC Stage One kit for sale

A few years ago I thought it would be a really great idea to "improve" my C-6 and that the JOC kit would be just the ticket. I didn't (and still don't) have anyway to get the car up high enough to get the job done and I really don't like anybody else wrenching on the car. So the kit is still sitting on the shelf in my garage and I have come to the realization that at the ripe old age of 70, the car handles just fine the way it is. So it's time to clear off the shelf and move on. The kit is brand new, complete, still in the boxes and in mint condition. Even the boxes are in great shape. It includes both sway bars, all four shocks, all the hardware and instructions. There's even a cool little plate you can stick on the dash or engine compartment to let everybody know what you've got!. I've priced it at $800.00 and can deliver it within a reasonable distance of Marysville WA. I've listed the kit here, because the boxes are big and heavy and I really don't want to deal with shipping them. I can text pictures on request. Buy it now, before I change my mind!
Old 10-18-2018, 10:09 AM
Joe Link
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great price!
Old 10-23-2018, 01:08 AM
AYello1
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Moved to C-6 Parts For Sale.

Get notified of new replies

To JOC Stage One kit for sale