Paint/Body Corvette Materials, Techniques, and How To

Headlamp lens replacement shop needed - Miami

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 10:41 AM
digitalaspect
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Headlamp lens replacement shop needed - Miami

So; I've got a 2010 C6 M6 Base coupe thats been sorted out under the hood but is looking a bit cloudy in the eyes due to the endless sunshine down here in Miami. There is a company that posted to these forums a product that looks like just the ticket - smoked lenses with clips and gaskets that can be swapped in for the old fogged out ones. Here are the problem statements - I cannot /should not/ do not wish to do the job myself. The job is tricky due to the way the original assemblies are glued together and there is a risk of cracking the housing if done incorrectly. The company that sells the part offers to do the entire lens replacement job for a fee, but I would still need a company willing to tear the lights out, send them out, and replace them after they were returned from the lens replacement company. The turnaround time is stated as "HPI will do the lens swapping within 1 business day of arrival and reship to you within 2 business days.". Can anyone help me out with the name of a good local shop that would/may be willing to do this job in the local area? Also if anyone is familiar with these products I would be interested in hearing about your experiences.

Smoked lens company I am considering;
https://highperformanceinjectors.com/collections/all

Last edited by digitalaspect; 07-19-2018 at 10:42 AM.

Quick Reply: Headlamp lens replacement shop needed - Miami