Performance Results Dyno sheets, Timeslips, Track Records, Who has the Fastest C5 Corvette?

“Top speed” anyone have a history with them

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2018, 11:14 AM
C5 for life
Pro

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Default “Top speed” anyone have a history with them

Since my recent infatuation with the Titanium exhaust for it’s different exhaust note and even more different note once modified. At idle it still had to not very impressive blah blah blah .... so I knew the move was gonna cost me with my, at any cost I gotta have it persuasion. I had to disappoint the seller and grab my nuts for a change and go in a different direction on another product I haven’t heard of until I found them.

“Top Speed” Pro 1 Performance... they have one all titanium ( don’t ask my infatuation ) axle back video with a C5 walking and talking these things and that was all I needed to hear to give’em a shot. There cheaper than the two companies that have the market cornered Borla and Corsa and they bring a different flavor to the masses. The sound was very different and different while still being head and shoulders above the rest is well, that’s my idea of building a vette and making it your own. I wouldn’t want what everyone else has. So on about the 7-10 santa’s Coming a wee bit early with plenty of cosmetic, suspension and horsepower mods. Can’t FREAKIN WAIT !! Here’s a pic of the exhaust. They have another one in stainless that sounded pretty damn good too. I believe it weighs 30lbs

sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Still getting my board legs developed lol

Last edited by C5 for life; 04-04-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Quick Reply: “Top speed” anyone have a history with them