Performance Results Dyno sheets, Timeslips, Track Records, Who has the Fastest C5 Corvette?

Battle Creek Speedfest 2018

Old 07-05-2018, 10:19 PM
2_hotty
Instructor

Received 69 Likes on 37 Posts
Default Battle Creek Speedfest 2018

I ran at Battle Creek this year which is my first ever 1/2 mile event. It was an absolute blast! It was hot as hell with temps on the track around 125ー Which slowed a lot of people down. I知 real happy with my results though.

Mods:
VRAM CAI, 102mm TB, F.A.S.T. 92mm, some super mild cam that the car had in it when I got it, Kooks headers and X pipe, bassani cat back, tuned by Dr Phil. Car also has Aldan Coilovers and I was running Mickey Thompson ET Streets. Makes 396 RWHP. My goal was to try and hit 140. With the heat everyone one was lowering their goals. Since I知 N/A I thought I could be ok still. My best run was 142.9 mph! I知 happy with that.

Here are some pics of the event. First is just after safety inspection:

This is right after my 142mph run:

And this is coming back to the pits:

I知 for sure doing more if these events. It was a great time.
Old 07-14-2018, 04:59 PM
Time for a C-5
Burning Brakes

Received 222 Likes on 179 Posts

Nice job. Looks like fun. I would have checked it out had I known. I see a couple verts in the pics above. Did you notice if they had roll bars? I'd like to run mine down 1/4 mile for giggles but I though a roll bar was required for faster then 12.99 in a convertible. Funny it's not required for a 1/2 mile event.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Battle Creek Speedfest 2018