Performance Results Dyno sheets, Timeslips, Track Records, Who has the Fastest C5 Corvette?

Dyno results

Old 04-15-2019, 08:36 PM
XXXcorvette
CF Senior Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Dyno results 400 rwhp ls1 241 heads

Dyno graph
Well got my car back after the dyno session at four function performance in Kelowna bc. Its been a while in the making but here goes. Car now has 121k kms now. Car has comp cams 230/236 cam 112lsa, comp cam dual .650" springs with titanium retainers, 1 3/4 headers, borla resonator, secondary cats with muffler delete. Self ported 241 heads (rocker boss only) shaved .017". Cometic .040" head gaskets, Ls2 timing chain, with custom ls1 chain dampener. 7.425 hardened push rods, drop in ls7 lifter, and fleabay head studs torqued to 75 ft/lbs. Granatelli ported maf, 80mm bbk tb, k&n intake and self hand deburred ls6 intake for better flow. With 42 lb/hr gtp injectors. This the dyno graph of all 4 pulls. Solid 400hp at the tires, very happy..

Last edited by XXXcorvette; 04-15-2019 at 09:43 PM.
Old 04-17-2019, 02:11 AM
Krusty84
CF Senior Member

Liked 23 Times in 22 Posts

I like it. Whats up with the dipping out at ~5900?? Looks like the hp is still climbing. Was the tech watching the live hp number and letting off when it dipped?
Either way, that last pull was a huge pick up over the entire band.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:40 PM
XXXcorvette
CF Senior Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally Posted by Krusty84 View Post
I like it. Whats up with the dipping out at ~5900?? Looks like the hp is still climbing. Was the tech watching the live hp number and letting off when it dipped?
Either way, that last pull was a huge pick up over the entire band.
Im not entirely sure, he pinged the rev limiter pretty hard for a solid second in the last pull. So perhaps he just backed out of it and may have kept logging late, thats my guess. But thanks for the kind words, quite happy with these numbers. Now to turbo or procharge. hmmmmm
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM
C5 for life
CF Senior Member

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts

Congrats! All the time im taking getting my parts together for my H/C/I upgrade. Itís write ups like this that give me confidence that my patience is going to pay off in the end.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: