Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Way to go Virginia!!! (immigration)

Old 08-02-2010, 08:11 PM
phileaglesfan
CF Senior Member

Received 110 Likes on 99 Posts

People against this type of law obviously never been overseas where they will ask you proof if they think you are in the country illegally. Japan is even taking everyone's picture/fingerprints when they pass through immigrations.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:44 AM
Covfefe
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by z06inVB View Post
You have to remember. There are two Virginias. One the Peoples Republic of Northern Virginia or the PRNV with affilated areas Richmond, Charlottesville, Newport News, Hampton, Norfolk and Portsmouth or basically where every there is high crime and then the rest of the Commonwealth.

I am hoping those outside the PRNV have awakened to what is happening to our country and we will go solid red again.

Sears.

The rest of Va will always be red. NoVa is what decides elections. There aren't that many Virginians there. Right now, the people I talk to there are feeling the bite from voting for that assclown in '08 and are not interested in a repeat performance.

**** me once, shame on me. **** me twice, I get the clap...er, something like that.

I ****ing LOVE the state admin we have now!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Way to go Virginia!!! (immigration)

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: