Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Trump in Dallas: Obama "doesn't know what the hell he is doing."

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Trump in Dallas: Obama "doesn't know what the hell he is doing."

Old 09-15-2015, 07:50 AM
virtue4u
CF Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Trump in Dallas: Obama "doesn't know what the hell he is doing."

Trump says the bigger threat is not global warming as Obama proclaims, but nuclear global warming from Obama and the Democrat Party who supports Obama.

Republican front-runner gave the single longest speech of any major party candidate in the 2016 presidential election. American Airlines center was packed to the rafters with Texans who came to hear The Donald speak. 'We've got a president who doesn't know what the hell he's doing!."

Trump blasted, mocking global warming and focusing on 'nuclear global warming.". Took minor swipes at Carly Fiorina and Ben Carson before Wednesday's debate but boos rang from the arena at the mention of Jeb Bush's name. Met before his speech with Texans whose family members were killed by illegal immigrants – and returned to 'anchor baby' rhetoric.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3lo5Hfe13
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Donald Trump spoke for 90 minutes to a crowd estimated at 20,000 on Monday night in Dallas, railing against 'this sanctuary cities crap' and joking that after he presided over the demise of Obamacare, the insurance scheme's replacement might bear his name.

'We'll go with "DonaldCare",' he said near the end of what became the longest single campaign speech of any candidate vying for the presidency in 2016, after a man in a raucous and riled-up audience called out the imaginary name for an as-yet imaginary new national health care initiative.

'We've got a president who doesn't know what the hell he's doing!' Trump trumpeted, later mocking President Barack Obama for claiming this year in his State of the Union address that 'no challenge poses a greater threat to future generations than climate change.'

'The biggest threat we have is nuclear global warming, not global warming,' Trump quipped, referring to the potential for a nuclear arms race in the Middle East as a consequence of a deal Obama cut this summer with the belligerent Islamist nation of Iran.

But the billionaire politician fired his stiffest broadsides in Texas – the ultimate American border state – at illegal immigrants, the 'sanctuary cities' that give them safe haven from deportation, and the pundits who have castigated him for declaring war on them all.

'WE'LL GO WITH "DONALDCARE"': Trump ran through one-liners including a jab at President Barack Obama's health insurance law, as a crowd of 20,000 cheered him Monday night in Dallas, Texas

'WE'LL GO WITH "DONALDCARE"': Trump ran through one-liners including a jab at President Barack Obama's health insurance law, as a crowd of 20,000 cheered him Monday night in Dallas, Texas
ROCK STAR: 'The Donald' has become America's energetic contrarian-in-chief, wowing crowds with talk of a political 'movement' designed to 'Make America Great Again'

ROCK STAR: 'The Donald' has become America's energetic contrarian-in-chief, wowing crowds with talk of a political 'movement' designed to 'Make America Great Again'

'We are a dumping ground for the rest of the world,' he complained.

'You people are suffering,' Trump said. 'I'm in New York, but they're in New York, too. They're all over the place. It's disgusting what's happening to our country!'

Gang members who are in the U.S. illegally, he pledged, 'will be out of here so frickin fast' if he takes over the Oval Office.

And he returned to the brash rhetoric that made him a household name among immigration watchers, referring to child-citizens born of illegal immigrants as 'anchor babies' before allowing that 'I don't mean to be disrespectful.'

Trump said that just before emerging from the corner of the American Airlines center, where the Dallas Stars hockey team and Dallas Mavericks basketball team play, he had met with Texans who had lost family members to a crime wave brought north by illegal border-crossers.

'Their sons, their daughters – killed by illegal immigrants!' Trump boomed. 'We have to stop illegal immigration!'

Chants of 'USA! USA! USA!' rang out even as a small group of immigrants' rights protesters demonstrated outside.

'We have to build a wall, folks,' he said to a crescendo of cheers. 'We have to build a wall. And a wall works. All you have to do is go to Israel and say "How does your wall work?"'

The crowd ate up every word, offering deafening applause. Near the back of the main section of floor seats, two elderly women – one white and another Hispanic – wept as they applauded.

'I just never thought I'd see the day when someone would say the things he's saying,' Katherine Trevino said afterward. 'We've waited too long for this, and after eight years of Obama – that man! – in Washington, it's not a minute too soon.'

Her companion said in broken English that she didn't want to be named. But she nodded and said she was 'very proud' to be there as Trump 'is saying so many things with courage.'

Barbara Tommasini of Plano, Texas, wore a dress for the occasion made entirely of photos of Trump.

'I started it at 11:00 this morning,' she told DailyMail.com. 'My husband helped me.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3lo5v0X1n
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 09-15-2015, 07:53 AM
owebo
CF Senior Member

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11, '16

We are the noisy majority...
Old 09-15-2015, 08:00 AM
Platoface
CF Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Go Trump go.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:24 AM
65Z01
CF Senior Member

Received 154 Likes on 146 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

Hey, DT is just doing the job politicians refuse to do...
Old 09-15-2015, 08:29 AM
virtue4u
CF Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 65Z01 View Post
That is a great line. DT should use it because Raza would say he is making fun of them, thereby gaining more free press.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:32 AM
Jud Chapin
CF Senior Member

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-18-'19
Default Obama "doesn't know what the hell he is doing

Old 09-15-2015, 08:54 AM
RetiredSFC 97
CF Senior Member

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10, '14

Bull ****, oblabbermouth knows exactly what he's doing.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:01 AM
ORANGEBROTHERS
CF Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Finally someone who talks to the people the man had a full conversation with his supporters. When was that last time we saw that.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:10 AM
Ret.NavyGTO
CF Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RetiredSFC 97 View Post
Yep.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:48 AM
SJRick
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DT:

I will lower taxes on the middle class but Raise Taxes on "Hedge Fund Guys" (standing ovation!)

When Obama said these same words in the past, he was a "redistribution liberal" But DT "speaks for the unheard"

DT:

"Im going to tell Ford to not open a billion dollar factory in Mexico they have built. And they will listen and obey by 5 pm"

I will impose a 35% Tariff on Mexican goods imported into the US. (standing ovation!)

So he will repeal NAFTA? By who's authority? He wants to be a dictator now? He forgets there is CONGRESS. (You all remind liberals that Obama ignores congress)

DT:

"I will end illegal immigration" " Anchor babies will end"

Is he going to scare them back to wherever they came?

Donaldcare? WTF is that?

What a bunch of BS. If elected, he will discover, like Obama did, it is easy to promise, make bold predictions, and dream. It is another to actually govern.

Every promise that Obama made during campaigns and speeches that did not come to pass, you all call them lies.

Therefore, Trump is a bold face liar, because there is no way anything he is saying now will come to reality or actual policy.
Old 09-15-2015, 10:02 AM
Z06 RB
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 65Z01 View Post
Perfect!
Old 09-15-2015, 10:03 AM
Z06 RB
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RetiredSFC 97 View Post
Exactly
Old 09-15-2015, 10:06 AM
Jughead
Senior Member since 1492
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: 1.Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get me... 2.Build the WALL!
Received 121 Likes on 97 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

We knew this in 2007
Old 09-15-2015, 10:07 AM
ORANGEBROTHERS
CF Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by SJRick View Post
DT:

I will lower taxes on the middle class but Raise Taxes on "Hedge Fund Guys" (standing ovation!)

When Obama said these same words in the past, he was a "redistribution liberal" But DT "speaks for the unheard"

DT:

"Im going to tell Ford to not open a billion dollar factory in Mexico they have built. And they will listen and obey by 5 pm"

I will impose a 35% Tariff on Mexican goods imported into the US. (standing ovation!)

So he will repeal NAFTA? By who's authority? He wants to be a dictator now? He forgets there is CONGRESS. (You all remind liberals that Obama ignores congress)

DT:

Donaldcare? WTF is that?

What a bunch of BS. If elected, he will discover, like Obama did, it is easy to promise, make bold predictions, and dream. It is another to actually govern.

Every promise that Obama made during campaigns and speeches that did not come to pass, you all call them lies.

Therefore, Trump is a bold face liar, because there is no way anything he is saying now will come to reality or actual policy.
He will have the authority as POTUS to enforce our immigration laws and crossing the border illegally is a crime. Its as simple as being a leader Obama is no leader Trump is...
Old 09-15-2015, 10:14 AM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

DT:

DT:

DT:

Donaldcare? WTF is that?

Obama lie, never.

But I can keep my doctor, HC provider and my premiums will go down. There's not a smidgen of corruption in the IRS and Benghazi was caused by a video. All blatant lies. I could go on but you get the jest.

Whatever you say Mr. DNC official.

You're fear and loathing of Trump is quite telling.

Whom are you pushing this week Sanders or Biden cause Clinton is toast.

Last edited by 1%r; 09-15-2015 at 10:16 AM.
Old 09-15-2015, 10:17 AM
X-ZZ4
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

DT:

DT:

DT:

Donaldcare? WTF is that?

You freaking crack me up. Obama has had nearly 8 years to make his horse crap he call policy happen.....and you make excuses.

Trump hasn't even won a single primary, and you're already blaming him for crap not happening.

You people are freaking insane.
Old 09-15-2015, 10:22 AM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by X-ZZ4 View Post
You freaking crack me up. Obama has had nearly 8 years to make his horse crap he call policy happen.....and you make excuses.

Trump hasn't even won a single primary, and you're already blaming him for crap not happening.

It's the fear and loathing Trump is creating with liberals. Yea O has been stellar. He's got the best foreign policy ever on par with Chamberlain, worse than Carter.

SJ is a DNC official, for him to post what he did is just further confirmation Trump has liberals all in a tizzy. It can be seen on this board as well.

Some liberals, not all, still defend O to this day. Guess everyone can **** and moan about O for eight years now like they did with Bush.
Old 09-15-2015, 10:29 AM
SJRick
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by X-ZZ4 View Post

So you are saying Trump is not going to win the nomination?

If or when he does, He won't have to deliver on all his bogus promises? Its OK when he just talks out his azz? Its political theater?

You crack me up.

(BTW, Pubs in Congress have blocked every policy Obama has attempted to enact since 2010. So blame him all you want. Its what you all here do.)
Old 09-15-2015, 10:35 AM
vette6799
CF Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

DT:

DT:

DT:

Donaldcare? WTF is that?

I had the same thoughts. He is saying what he thinks people want to hear and doing so masterfully. He is a master entertainer from his long TV career, and has a great delivery.

But where are the details?

So what is he going to do to hedge fund managers? Increase capital gains and dividend tax rates? Have tax rates based on job categories. i.e., if you are involved in hedge funds, venture capital, and banking you pay a higher rate?

Then there is his immigration plan.....the bulk of it has zero chance of ever becoming law, but if that's your thing, it sounds good.
Old 09-15-2015, 10:37 AM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

So you are saying Trump is not going to win the nomination?

If or when he does, He won't have to deliver on all his bogus promises? Its OK when he just talks out his azz? Its political theater?

You crack me up.

(BTW, Pubs in Congress have blocked every policy Obama has attempted to enact since 2010. So blame him all you want. Its what you all here do.)

So Obama never lied but I can keep my doctor, HC provider and my premiums will go down. There's not a smidgen of corruption in the IRS and Benghazi was caused by a video. Congress forced Obama to lie? What a stretch.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trump in Dallas: Obama "doesn't know what the hell he is doing."

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: