What is it with Trump and his war on reality? - Page 16 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

What is it with Trump and his war on reality?

Old 02-26-2017, 02:29 PM   #301
ThePirate
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnb5101 View Post
Are you saying that you're not afraid of nuclear war? What history lessons have you taken? You're worried about a few hundred casualties (as terrible and tragic as they are) caused by nut job terrorists, but not concerned about the extinction of life as we know it? Your statement seem like a knee-jerk reaction that Trump would thoughtlessly utter. Like "are we so innocent" or "I only like heroes that aren't captured". He doesn't stop to think before he runs his mouth. You shouldn't either!
You weren't talking about nuclear war, only that Trump was in charge of them. Your last sentence says "you shouldn't either" ("he doesn't think before he runs his mouth.") Anyway you think what you want and do what you want. The rest of us will come in and clean up your mess.
ThePirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 02:40 PM   #302
ThePirate
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Are you saying nuclear weapons have a benefit in today's world? Don't you see the difference between ending WW2 and the world today?

To top it off, today Trump announced that he wants to build more nukes! And you have to ask why I'm worried? Only a fool would call for more of those weapons. We already have more that enough to kill every living thing on the planet.
OK. Let's get rid of our nuclear weapons. What do you propose we do then, when nuclear countries such as Russia, China, N. Korea, Pakistan, etc. decide to take over the world, or their neighbors, our allies? Tell me specifically, OK?

Did I read you said you were a law enforcement officer for 30 years? I can't believe that one who would be in a position of strength would be as afraid as you say you are. Did you ever chase an armed individual? Did you ever pull your gun? Did you work in Community Relations? the Explorer program, PAL, or in actual street policing?

Just remember, even though I am in the valley of death, I fear no evil because I'm the meanest son of a bitch in the valley. The USA is the greatest country on earth BECAUSE of it's strength, leading the rest of the world. Strength brought us here and strength will save us all. GO TRUMP.

Last edited by ThePirate; 02-26-2017 at 02:43 PM.
ThePirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 02:49 PM   #303
63 340HP
CF Senior Member

Quote:
So you believe that we can bomb the entire world into submission?
I repeat, strength only forces compliance. And then only until the force is released. We sent 166 thousand troops into Iraq, and as soon as they were removed (according to a plan approved by George W), the stuff hit the fan and ISIS was born. Do you propose that we invade every country in the world and force them to do our bidding? How long will that last?
Ideas and sound principles lead. It has always been so. Ultimately every empire based upon force has failed. Greek, Persian, Roman, Spanish, French, British. All passed away into history's dustbin. The United States has become a world leader because of our ideals. The free world was victorious in World War Two because of our principles. We were unable to win in Viet Nam because we supported a corrupt regime, even though our troops put up a hell of a fight. We failed to gain the Mideast because George W and his oil-man Cheney wanted to steal oil, again, even though our military fought and served bravely.
A position based on a fabrication, is a fabrication itself.

​​​​​​​Do you have any concerns about Trump's real documented actions, as opposed to these fabricated fears (and please answer knowing that I asked the same question of Obama's critics in 2009)?
63 340HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • What is it with Trump and his war on reality?
  •