Nationwide marches set to protest Trump tax returns - Page 3 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Nationwide marches set to protest Trump tax returns

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Nationwide marches set to protest Trump tax returns

Closed Thread

 
 
 
Old 04-15-2017, 11:40 AM
  #41  
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member
 
RedC7AZ's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2006
Location: Gilbert AZ
Posts: 7,761
Thanked 310 Times in 193 Posts
Default

Losers, complete losers, with nothing better to do. Sad.
RedC7AZ is offline  
Old 04-15-2017, 11:42 AM
  #42  
Red99SS
CF Senior Member
 
Red99SS's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2005
Location: Monmouth County NJ
Posts: 60,543
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 18 Posts
Default

How many of these people said that demanding Obama's birth certificate was racist?
Red99SS is online now  
Old 04-15-2017, 11:43 AM
  #43  
vigalante
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: May 2011
Posts: 34,674
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by RedC7AZ View Post
Losers, complete losers, with nothing better to do. Sad.
They DO have to show that Soro's continued funding of these paid protesters.DOES produce some sort of MSM headlines!!!
vigalante is offline  
Old 04-15-2017, 12:49 PM
  #44  
pewter99
Admin
Support Corvetteforum!
 
pewter99's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 1999
Location: Here
Posts: 161,985
Thanked 403 Times in 268 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Default

I have nothing to do today but I can't think of a damn thing worth wasting my day for to go and protest
pewter99 is offline  
Old 04-15-2017, 12:54 PM
  #45  
BLZNSDL
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Member Since: Mar 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 31,263
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Default

grunions
BLZNSDL is offline  
Old 04-15-2017, 07:05 PM
  #46  
jnb5101
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2006
Location: charlotte north carolina
Posts: 7,721
Thanks: 0
Thanked 94 Times in 88 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by vigalante View Post
They DO have to show that Soro's continued funding of these paid protesters.DOES produce some sort of MSM headlines!!!
Like Trump's?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c1c82bba52ca

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/a...-probably-fake

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr...ncement-966428
jnb5101 is offline  
Old 04-15-2017, 08:19 PM
  #47  
Platoface
CF Senior Member
 
Platoface's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2002
Location: Donald Trump is an American hero. AR
Posts: 47,845
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11
Default

Sorry, Lady Cankles couldn't engineer a dozen people to show up to see her lie for 15 mins before she passes out.
Platoface is offline  
Old 04-15-2017, 08:51 PM
  #48  
RJ-92
CF Senior Member
 
RJ-92's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 11,362
Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 30YR W8T View Post
Funny, wife said some morons were at Walmart today wanting people to sign a petition for Trump to release his tax documents. They asked her to sign and she asked the person holding the form, how much money did they make last year and what was their tax return amount? The person politely informed my wife they did not think that was her business, to which she said exactly, but somehow you think Trumps taxes are your business just because he is the president you obviously didn't vote for.

She asked if Trump was breaking any laws or were there any laws that mandated he must release his tax returns? The person just replied, well I guess you won't be signing this? My wife said no and asked the group if they had received permission from Walmart to stand at the entrances and harass people coming in to shop? Again one them replied they did not think that was her business, to which the wife responded; oh but it is because you are wasting my time and impeding my shopping and I come to this store about three times a week. She told them she would go ask the manager of the store herself so they did not need to worry about answering her question and she left.

She did contact the manager and was promptly informed they would take care of it. She told me when she came out after getting groceries, they were all gone.


Your wife is awesome! Please forward props from PR&C!
RJ-92 is offline  
Old 04-15-2017, 09:34 PM
  #49  
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
30YR W8T's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2006
Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge
Posts: 29,735
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by RJ-92 View Post


Your wife is awesome! Please forward props from PR&C!


I did.
30YR W8T is offline  
Old 04-15-2017, 10:28 PM
  #50  
MY03Vette
CF Senior Member
 
MY03Vette's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2006
Location: Redlands California
Posts: 7,839
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default


Did you just google search and not READ the articles you posted? Reading the second one I am guessing you did not read.
MY03Vette is offline  
Old 04-16-2017, 01:10 AM
  #51  
sixty4
CF Senior Member
 
sixty4's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,819
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13
Default

Originally Posted by shor0814 View Post
Liberal bigotry at its finest. Why should he?
Other than he said he would like most presidents have done in the past. Most believe it could be incriminating.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-p...returns-229138
sixty4 is offline  
Old 04-16-2017, 01:23 AM
  #52  
bubba68ss
CF Senior Member
 
bubba68ss's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2008
Location: Vancouver WA
Posts: 28,299
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by sixty4 View Post
Other than he said he would like most presidents have done in the past. Most believe it could be incriminating.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-p...returns-229138
Until there's proof of anything, let's just assume the worst.
bubba68ss is offline  
Old 04-16-2017, 01:23 AM
  #53  
vigalante
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: May 2011
Posts: 34,674
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by sixty4 View Post
Other than he said he would like most presidents have done in the past. Most believe it could be incriminating.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-p...returns-229138
What was that TAX RETURN, Madcow was holding up...toilet paper?
vigalante is offline  
Old 04-16-2017, 01:26 AM
  #54  
sixty4
CF Senior Member
 
sixty4's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,819
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13
Default

Originally Posted by vigalante View Post
What was that TAX RETURN, Madcow was holding up...toilet paper?
Was not current now was it.
sixty4 is offline  
Old 04-16-2017, 01:27 AM
  #55  
sixty4
CF Senior Member
 
sixty4's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,819
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13
Default

Originally Posted by bubba68ss View Post
Until there's proof of anything, let's just assume the worst.
Nothing to hide nothing to worry about as they say.
sixty4 is offline  
Old 04-16-2017, 01:30 AM
  #56  
vigalante
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: May 2011
Posts: 34,674
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by sixty4 View Post
Was not current now was it.
Is their a LAW requiring a tax return, or a law stating it must be the most recent tax return....You're pathetic, but all subversives are pathetic!
vigalante is offline  
Old 04-16-2017, 01:40 AM
  #57  
sixty4
CF Senior Member
 
sixty4's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,819
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13
Default

Originally Posted by vigalante View Post
Is their a LAW requiring a tax return, or a law stating it must be the most recent tax return....You're pathetic, but all subversives are pathetic!
You just keep following the sheep and keep enabling perhaps the most stupid president of all time that has not kept his promise to release his tax returns if elected.

From tax returns we learn:

Yearly income of the candidate
How much the candidate paid in taxes and the tax rate
What deductions and tax credits claimed
Real estate taxes and abatements
Investments
How much the candidate gave to charity (which could shed light on their values and priorities)
To whom the candidate owes money
Who are the candidates in business with and the financial positions of those companies (whether they have had gains or losses)
May indicate if money is being held offshore

Last edited by sixty4; 04-16-2017 at 01:42 AM.
sixty4 is offline  
Old 04-16-2017, 02:45 AM
  #58  
NY09C6
CF Senior Member
 
NY09C6's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 1999
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,514
Thanks: 0
Thanked 75 Times in 55 Posts
Default

What a waste of time.
NY09C6 is offline  
Old 04-16-2017, 02:49 AM
  #59  
bubba68ss
CF Senior Member
 
bubba68ss's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2008
Location: Vancouver WA
Posts: 28,299
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by sixty4 View Post
Nothing to hide nothing to worry about as they say.
Unless we are talking about obama's college records which were sealed.

I really hope Trump is SUPER-trolling you guys... wait until MAX freakout over taxes has been reached then release them all showing millions paid in taxes. You guys are going to be so sad Worse than election night.
bubba68ss is offline  
Old 04-16-2017, 04:04 AM
  #60  
tikiman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
tikiman's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2007
Location: A pirate's life is a good life.
Posts: 17,078
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11
Default

Originally Posted by 30YR W8T View Post
Funny, wife said some morons were at Walmart today wanting people to sign a petition for Trump to release his tax documents. They asked her to sign and she asked the person holding the form, how much money did they make last year and what was their tax return amount? The person politely informed my wife they did not think that was her business, to which she said exactly, but somehow you think Trumps taxes are your business just because he is the president you obviously didn't vote for.

She asked if Trump was breaking any laws or were there any laws that mandated he must release his tax returns? The person just replied, well I guess you won't be signing this? My wife said no and asked the group if they had received permission from Walmart to stand at the entrances and harass people coming in to shop? Again one them replied they did not think that was her business, to which the wife responded; oh but it is because you are wasting my time and impeding my shopping and I come to this store about three times a week. She told them she would go ask the manager of the store herself so they did not need to worry about answering her question and she left.

She did contact the manager and was promptly informed they would take care of it. She told me when she came out after getting groceries, they were all gone.
Do something nice for your wife today. You married a smart one.
tikiman is offline  
Closed Thread
 
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Darkman00
Politics, Religion & Controversy
18
05-01-2017 08:10 AM
Ragtop_Rob
Politics, Religion & Controversy
0
03-01-2017 08:41 AM
vigalante
Politics, Religion & Controversy
10
01-23-2017 08:22 PM
Mr turbo rotary
Politics, Religion & Controversy
1
01-23-2017 02:47 AM
PeterSG
Politics, Religion & Controversy
7
07-15-2016 11:44 PM

Forum Jump

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: