Arizona Dem On Female Republican: ‘I Wanted To PUNCH HER In The THROAT!’ - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Arizona Dem On Female Republican: ‘I Wanted To PUNCH HER In The THROAT!’

Old 04-16-2017, 08:01 AM   #1
tempest62
CF Senior Member

Default Arizona Dem On Female Republican: ‘I Wanted To PUNCH HER In The THROAT!’

By Pamela Geller - on April 15, 2017

This savage epitomizes the left and the Democrat Party today: authoritarian, thuggish, inclined to violence, unable and unwilling to engage those whom he hates intellectually. He should be forced to resign immediately. Arizona Democrat leaders, if they had any integrity at all, should force him out. But they almost certainly won’t.

“Arizona Dem On Female Republican: ‘I Wanted To Punch Her In The Throat!,’” by Peter Hasson, Daily Caller, April 14, 2017:

A Democratic state representative in Arizona said he wanted to inflict violence on a female colleague in the state Senate because she sponsored legislation expanding the state’s school voucher program.

“I wanted to punch her in the throat!” Rep. Jesus Rubalcava wrote on Facebook about state Sen. Debbie Lesko, whose legislation was signed into law last week by Gov. Doug Ducey.

“As a survivor of domestic violence from a previous marriage, Representative Rubalcava’s Facebook post saying ‘I wanted to punch her in the throat’ was very disturbing and totally inappropriate especially since he is an elementary school teacher and legislator,” Lesko said in a statement to the Arizona Republic. “I hope in the future that he debates issues based on their merit in a civil manner.”

Rubalcava has since deleted the post, although screenshots of it were captured by local news organizations. He later apologized on the House floor for the comment, citing the fact that he was raised by a single mom, according to the Republic….

http://pamelageller.com/2017/04/arizona-dem-punch.html/
tempest62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 08:12 AM   #2
Builderrick
CF Senior Member

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

I seem to remember YOU constantly spewing that YOU would punch someone in the throat on this very forum.

Just another Liberal HYPOCRITE !

Please crawl back under your rock.
Builderrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 08:17 AM   #3
tempest62
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Builderrick View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

I seem to remember YOU constantly spewing that YOU would punch someone in the throat on this very forum.

indeed.

that was a long time ago.

if you've paid any attention, you'd notice.

happy easter and God bless
Old 04-16-2017, 08:17 AM   #4
ArthurB
CF Senior Member

the tolerant left
ArthurB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 08:19 AM   #5
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

That's just how the liberal brain works. When somebody says something they don't like, their reaction isn't to explain why that person is wrong, it's to attack, verbally or physically. Liberals have forgotten how to have an argument because bullying has worked for so long.
Red99SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 08:19 AM   #6
GARYFINN
CF Senior Member

Location: S/W ,Fla-Ohio State Football isn't a matter of life or death,Its Much More serious than that

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest62 View Post
indeed.

You progressives are very hypocritical.
GARYFINN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 08:22 AM   #7
Builderrick
CF Senior Member

Quote:
indeed.

I have been paying attention to you and the things you post. It seems to me your true colors came out with all of your around the clock TRUMP bashing.

If this isn't more of your B.S. then HAPPY EASTER to you and GOD BLESS AMERICA !
Builderrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 08:25 AM   #8
tempest62
CF Senior Member

Quote:
I have been paying attention to you and the things you post. It seems to me your true colors came out with all of your around the clock TRUMP bashing.

If this isn't more of your B.S. then HAPPY EASTER to you and GOD BLESS AMERICA !
my bashing had to do with trump the man. i always did and still am mostly in with his platform. it's the man i don't trust.

i despise progressivism and the progressive movement. i am not for big gov't and the legislated erosion of our freedosm and liberties. period.
Old 04-16-2017, 08:35 AM   #9
Krystal
CF Senior Member

Saying, "i wanted to".........very different in my mind than an actual act.

My father loved us kids.......but more than once I'd hear him say, "When I get hold of him I'm gonna wring his neck".....when my older brother was a defiant teen who failed to follow house rules about his curfew at night.

Needless to say my brother is alive and well today.......despite the idea that my 200pd big build father could have very easily killed him like a chicken......my brother didn't crack 140pds till he was in College.

People say things......they may be stupid and ill advised to our ear......but often it's a long way from an actual threat unless it's spoken directly to the person....and worse still.......followed up by actual action.

This democrat is as foolish as it gets for even being on Facebook at all........never-mind posting something so stupid.

But I seriously doubt he's making a treat of actual physical violence.

I hate making a defense of him.......but it seems to me we've become so politically correct and overly sensitive to almost anything but the most bland commentary.....small wonder we are often easily shut down before any discussion of conflicting opinion can get started.

In this case it's a Liberal Democrat shut down and condemned .....tomorrow it'll be a Conservative Republican.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 10:46 AM   #10
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge

Liberals say all kinds of stupid things, because they think "they" can say what ever the hell they want, as they pander and demand political correctness, tolerance and acceptance when others speak, as not to offend their agenda stooges.

Double standards and hypocrisy has become the new liberal calling card and they can't stand it when they get called out on their rank stupidity. Best thing conservatives in this nation could do is trash can political correctness, tolerance and acceptance. Refuse and reject all of it.
30YR W8T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 10:51 AM   #11
BadUmp
CF Senior Member

Quote:

By Pamela Geller - on April 15, 2017

This savage epitomizes the left and the Democrat Party today: authoritarian, thuggish, inclined to violence, unable and unwilling to engage those whom he hates intellectually. He should be forced to resign immediately. Arizona Democrat leaders, if they had any integrity at all, should force him out. But they almost certainly won’t.

“Arizona Dem On Female Republican: ‘I Wanted To Punch Her In The Throat!,’” by Peter Hasson, Daily Caller, April 14, 2017:

A Democratic state representative in Arizona said he wanted to inflict violence on a female colleague in the state Senate because she sponsored legislation expanding the state’s school voucher program.

“I wanted to punch her in the throat!” Rep. Jesus Rubalcava wrote on Facebook about state Sen. Debbie Lesko, whose legislation was signed into law last week by Gov. Doug Ducey.

“As a survivor of domestic violence from a previous marriage, Representative Rubalcava’s Facebook post saying ‘I wanted to punch her in the throat’ was very disturbing and totally inappropriate especially since he is an elementary school teacher and legislator,” Lesko said in a statement to the Arizona Republic. “I hope in the future that he debates issues based on their merit in a civil manner.”

Rubalcava has since deleted the post, although screenshots of it were captured by local news organizations. He later apologized on the House floor for the comment, citing the fact that he was raised by a single mom, according to the Republic….

http://pamelageller.com/2017/04/arizona-dem-punch.html/
and, "the people" put him in a position of trust and power - - - perhaps it's time for "the people" to get him out . . .
BadUmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 10:57 AM   #12
aboatguy
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

Quote:
indeed.

Tempest wasn't acting as an elected official.

That's the difference.
aboatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:53 AM   #13
tomc8at
CF Senior Member

Swing, and see what happens... Fk
tomc8at is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:55 AM   #14
Dave1
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
St. Jude Donor '09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
Saying, "i wanted to".........very different in my mind than an actual act.

My father loved us kids.......but more than once I'd hear him say, "When I get hold of him I'm gonna wring his neck".....when my older brother was a defiant teen who failed to follow house rules about his curfew at night.

Needless to say my brother is alive and well today.......despite the idea that my 200pd big build father could have very easily killed him like a chicken......my brother didn't crack 140pds till he was in College.

People say things......they may be stupid and ill advised to our ear......but often it's a long way from an actual threat unless it's spoken directly to the person....and worse still.......followed up by actual action.

This democrat is as foolish as it gets for even being on Facebook at all........never-mind posting something so stupid.

I hate making a defense of him.......but it seems to me we've become so politically correct and overly sensitive to almost anything but the most bland commentary.....small wonder we are often easily shut down before any discussion of conflicting opinion can get started.

In this case it's a Liberal Democrat shut down and condemned .....tomorrow it'll be a Conservative Republican.
As per usual....
Dave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 01:09 PM   #15
Platoface
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
As per usual....
With what? Your non sequitor reply?

As usual. Do you ever comment on the topic of the thread? No you don't. You are a dirt digger.

Go punch yourself in the throat.
Platoface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 01:21 PM   #16
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post

Doesnt matter. When you claim to belong to the party of tolerance and women's rights you don't get to say you want to commit violence against a woman because you are intolerant of her views. Political correctness did not shut down the discussion here, a loud mouth trash talking close minded bully did. There was never going to be any discussion. This person isn't interested in discussion. They want their way and they're going to throw a temper tantrum until they get it, because liberals are petulant children.

In short? No. You're off base here. And look at that, because im a mature adult and a conservative I can disagree with a woman without threatening her with violence.
Red99SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 01:24 PM   #17
jashmore1234
CF Senior Member

Quote:
indeed.

So you are a hypocrite. Once a radical liberal, always a radical liberal.
jashmore1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 01:48 PM   #18
Krystal
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red99SS View Post
Doesnt matter. When you claim to belong to the party of tolerance and women's rights you don't get to say you want to commit violence against a woman because you are intolerant of her views. Political correctness did not shut down the discussion here, a loud mouth trash talking close minded bully did. There was never going to be any discussion. This person isn't interested in discussion. They want their way and they're going to throw a temper tantrum until they get it, because liberals are petulant children.

In short? No. You're off base here. And look at that, because im a mature adult and a conservative I can disagree with a woman without threatening her with violence.
I'm sure you can but I don't read a "threat" of violence in what he wrote.

A threat isn't an after thought........it's something we do at the time to produce an outcome we want to see.

That's why I chose to use my own father as an example of the difference.

I've said things myself and I'm sure you probably have too.....after a frustrating confrontation or interaction....... but they aren't threats......they are just expressions of frustration.

Come back and tell me that while still in discussion with someone......this democrat said, "I just want to punch you in the throat"....then we can talk about how over the top he'd gotten.

Right now I don't see an actual threat......I just see a dumb-*** too short sighted to realize posting something like this in frustration on Facebook was gonna come back and bite him on the ***.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 02:04 PM   #19
65Z01
CF Senior Member
Cruise-In II Veteran

Quote:
This savage epitomizes the left and the Democrat Party today: authoritarian, thuggish, inclined to violence, unable and unwilling to engage those whom he hates intellectually.
Another PoS libbie shows his true colors with an uncontrolled outburst of violent intention...

Quote:
and, "the people" put him in a position of trust and power - - - perhaps it's time for "the people" to get him out . . .

The electorate bears his guilt as a violent jackass till they remove him from office.
65Z01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 02:47 PM   #20
tikiman
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platoface View Post
With what? Your non sequitor reply?

As usual. Do you ever comment on the topic of the thread? No you don't. You are a dirt digger.

Go punch yourself in the throat.
What's little dhimmi davey going to use? One of his limp wrists?
tikiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • Arizona Dem On Female Republican: ‘I Wanted To PUNCH HER In The THROAT!’
  •