what happened to PRC" PUTIN FAN CLUB"? - Page 2 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion


Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

what happened to PRC" PUTIN FAN CLUB"?

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2017, 01:17 PM   #21
wave_3
CF Senior Member
Cruise-In III Veteran
 
wave_3's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2001
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 10,674
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest62 View Post
they LOVE an authoritarian-strongman.

POWER. DECIDE....LIKE RIGHT NOW!.....the crushing oppression of that which you don't like.....kill it all.......win at any price.

they got off on putin, and that's one big reason they get off on trump.
Missing the mark as always. Putin puts Russia's interests first, and most of us wanted a President that would do the same for the US.

Everything else is Liberal/low IQ fantasy.

Just as stupid as when CD says that people wishing to return to the "good old days" must mean Jim Crow.
wave_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 01:21 PM   #22
Suns_PSD
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,499
Thanked 115 Times in 107 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFZ View Post
Exactly....You voted for HRC....very sad for the American voter in this country.
It's true I did because the instability of Trump scares me to this day. I voted HRC and straight Republican everywhere else. I saw it as the only safe move. Nuclear weapons are a dangerous weapon that no one wins. Isolationism is a dangerous policy.
Doesn't mean from a policy standpoint that I don't agree more with Trump than I do HRC, because I absolutely do.
Frankly the options sucked!
I felt excited when Trump won, but his immaturity and tweeting concern me every single day.
Suns_PSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 01:26 PM   #23
LFZ
CF Senior Member
 
LFZ's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2003
Location: Lake Norman NC
Posts: 22,141
Thanked 253 Times in 179 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns_PSD View Post
It's true I did because the instability of Trump scares me to this day. I voted HRC and straight Republican everywhere else. I saw it as the only safe move. Nuclear weapons are a dangerous weapon that no one wins. Isolationism is a dangerous policy.
Doesn't mean from a policy standpoint that I don't agree more with Trump than I do HRC, because I absolutely do.
Frankly the options sucked!
I felt excited when Trump won, but his immaturity and tweeting concern me every single day.
But at the end of the day, you voted to destroy the country...says a lot about who you are as a person.
LFZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 01:39 PM   #24
British
CF Senior Member
 
British's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2003
Location: Dallas TX
Posts: 21,544
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default

I think you're misinterpreting things, pretty substantially. You have to remember the context here: We just ended 8 years of having, objectively speaking, the worst president in US history. The "science is settled" on that one, it isn't even a debatable point anymore.

So it's not "oh, Putin is so awesome", it's more like "ugh, you know things are bad when even Russia's leader is better than ours."
British is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 01:46 PM   #25
RedLS1GTO
CF Senior Member
 
RedLS1GTO's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2005
Location: Color my life with the chaos of trouble.
Posts: 11,137
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave_3 View Post
Missing the mark as always. Putin puts Russia's interests first, and most of us wanted a President that would do the same for the US.

Everything else is Liberal/low IQ fantasy.

Just as stupid as when CD says that people wishing to return to the "good old days" must mean Jim Crow.
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by British View Post
So it's not "oh, Putin is so awesome", it's more like "ugh, you know things are bad when even Russia's leader is better than ours."
...and yep.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 01:55 PM   #26
tempest62
CF Senior Member
 
tempest62's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 35,045
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave_3 View Post
Missing the mark as always. Putin puts Russia's interests first, and most of us wanted a President that would do the same for the US.

Everything else is Liberal/low IQ fantasy.

Just as stupid as when CD says that people wishing to return to the "good old days" must mean Jim Crow.
nope.

putin never puts his country first.

putin the beady-eyed little napoleonic KGB short ***** only puts his plans of imperialism first.

you missed the mark.
tempest62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:09 PM   #27
jashmore1234
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,785
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBIRD57 View Post
the members of the "club" use to boast what a good leader putin was, how we needed to have good relations with russia/putin against china,
how he was better leader than obama had been, sure he may have murdered some people but are we so innocent, rex even got a medal,
hey russia please hack hillary's 30,000 missing e-mails , if putin likes me and says nice things why shouldn't i be nice to him..
Putin's approval rating in russia is 80%

putin/russia must love when they can pit Americans against Americans and probably can't believe how easy it is! i know i can't.
when the House and Senate Committees release their findings we'll get the details how easy it is. might even be a forum member or two implicated.

Putin Fan Club closed until further notice
In case you haven't heard:

The Russians didn't hack the DNC, Seth Rich pulled an inside job.

The DNC murdered him for his efforts.

But **** it, let's blame Russia and start a war to cover up another DNC/clinton **** up.
jashmore1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:17 PM   #28
LFZ
CF Senior Member
 
LFZ's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2003
Location: Lake Norman NC
Posts: 22,141
Thanked 253 Times in 179 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jashmore1234 View Post
In case you haven't heard:

The Russians didn't hack the DNC, Seth Rich pulled an inside job.

The DNC murdered him for his efforts.

But **** it, let's blame Russia and start a war to cover up another DNC/clinton **** up.
You realize you are questioning liberal stupidity here.........The Russian hacked the election is all that these weak minded fools have.
LFZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:17 PM   #29
texvette2
CF Senior Member
 
texvette2's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2000
Location: 96598
Posts: 14,861
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default

He is still a superior leader than the black man could have ever
dreamed of being. So compared to the Black president Putin
should have a fan club
texvette2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:18 PM   #30
calwldlife
CF Senior Member
 
calwldlife's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2007
Location: Southern Cal Ca
Posts: 37,489
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

bunch of lies.
the lies did bring out the liars.
calwldlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:21 PM   #31
scottycards
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13
 
scottycards's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2007
Location: Constitutional Peasant Tucson AZ
Posts: 10,097
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest62 View Post
they LOVE an authoritarian-strongman.

POWER. DECIDE....LIKE RIGHT NOW!.....the crushing oppression of that which you don't like.....kill it all.......win at any price.

they got off on putin, and that's one big reason they get off on trump.


Trump's like the limp/small-dick version of Putin.

Lotsa bark, minimal bite. Oh look, another vague EO signing.....

Last edited by scottycards; 04-20-2017 at 02:21 PM.
scottycards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:41 PM   #32
tempest62
CF Senior Member
 
tempest62's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 35,045
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texvette2 View Post
He is still a superior leader than the black man could have ever
dreamed of being. So compared to the Black president Putin
should have a fan club
how about allen west......you have a problem with that 'black man' too?

WTF, you're an idiot.
tempest62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:45 PM   #33
tempest62
CF Senior Member
 
tempest62's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 35,045
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottycards View Post


Trump's like the limp/small-dick version of Putin.

Lotsa bark, minimal bite. Oh look, another vague EO signing.....
"the obamacare replacement is going to fantastic!" -- all the while garbage was being constructed.

trump never cared anyway, he always thought that universal health "care" and single payer is the future of america.

trump looks good on paper (political platform)......till you realize it's the man you still have to deal with, and that's all too often untrustworthy.
tempest62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 03:07 PM   #34
69er
CF Senior Member
 
69er's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 1999
Location: USA
Posts: 16,204
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottycards View Post


Trump's like the limp/small-dick version of Putin.

Lotsa bark, minimal bite. Oh look, another vague EO signing.....
and what does that make Obama?
No dick?
69er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 03:32 PM   #35
Z06PSI
1SG of the Goon Squad
Support Corvetteforum!
St. Jude Donor '17
 
Z06PSI's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2007
Location: Honolulu Hawaii
Posts: 24,676
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Backfire thread of the year potential?
Z06PSI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 03:35 PM   #36
ifitgoesfast
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Apr 2012
Posts: 15,195
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post
and what does that make Obama?
No dick?
NeverTrumpers are still stuck in 2016 emotions
ifitgoesfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:37 PM   #37
Road machine
CF Senior Member
 
Road machine's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2015
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,762
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifitgoesfast View Post
I remember what you posted.
well then remind everyone else, and post it up.....because I supported Trump all the way.....until he became just another neocon and proved to be a liar on almost every front....after the election.
Road machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:43 PM   #38
owebo
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '11, '16
 
owebo's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2006
Location: Washigton, DC
Posts: 92,318
Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBIRD57 View Post
the members of the "club" use to boast what a good leader putin was, how we needed to have good relations with russia/putin against china,
how he was better leader than obama had been, sure he may have murdered some people but are we so innocent, rex even got a medal,
hey russia please hack hillary's 30,000 missing e-mails , if putin likes me and says nice things why shouldn't i be nice to him..
Putin's approval rating in russia is 80%

putin/russia must love when they can pit Americans against Americans and probably can't believe how easy it is! i know i can't.
when the House and Senate Committees release their findings we'll get the details how easy it is. might even be a forum member or two implicated.

Putin Fan Club closed until further notice
Trump dropped bombs on you....
owebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:01 PM   #39
Rexde1
CF Senior Member
 
Rexde1's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2010
Location: Newark DE
Posts: 3,312
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road machine View Post
Sadly just another symptom of the party above nation problem in this country today.
As long as Trump said he was a pub and could win the white house, all else was beside the point.
I admit that I too forgave his Russia love affair as unimportant, compared to Hitlery's election.

I was wrong.....Trump has proven to be everything I worried that Hitlery would be and much much worse. Add to that, that he might be a Russian plant, designed to bring Russia back to its strength and glory, and in the mean time endangering the USA, and I am deeply ashamed.
I will never again vote for someone just because he says he is a Republican. I will have to agree with most everything they stand for and will disqualify anyone who says anything that would turn me off to him. Trump said many things that should have disqualified him in my mind, but I let it go.....not next time.
Russian plant.
Rexde1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:08 PM   #40
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
30YR W8T's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2006
Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge
Posts: 26,322
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottycards View Post


Trump's like the limp/small-dick version of Putin.

Lotsa bark, minimal bite. Oh look, another vague EO signing.....
That's what the terrorist thought until Trump sent them several gifts. Then they understood the little girly man muslim had left the premises and there was new leader that wouldn't play tiddly winks with them. They found out this new leader had teeth and big ones too.

Now you Obama water carriers can whine and bitch all you want about Trump, but he has accomplished more in less than 100 days, than the American hating, pervert and muslim supporting Socialist minded community organizer you liberals elected, did in eight long and worthless years. You people fell for that loser not once, but twice.
30YR W8T is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • what happened to PRC" PUTIN FAN CLUB"?
  •  
     
    Reply

    Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Is the Kremlin Afraid of Trump 68/70Vette Politics, Religion & Controversy 2 02-14-2017 05:34 PM
    Israel Knows That Putin Is the Middle Eastís New Sheriff Darkman00 Politics, Religion & Controversy 7 10-17-2016 12:42 PM
    Trump canít quit Putin blufinz52 Politics, Religion & Controversy 32 09-12-2016 10:38 AM
    Putin is a terrible leader and a threat to America... Rock-it Man Politics, Religion & Controversy 30 09-11-2016 05:38 AM
    Clown Bromance Rock-it Man Politics, Religion & Controversy 82 12-19-2015 02:04 PM


    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Search this Thread:

    Click for Advanced Search

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are Off
    Pingbacks are Off
    Refbacks are Off

    Forum Jump

    Sponsored Ads
    Vendor Directory

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40 AM.


     
    • Ask a Question
      Get answers from community experts
    Question Title:
    Description:
    Your question will be posted in: