what happened to PRC" PUTIN FAN CLUB"? - Page 3 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

what happened to PRC" PUTIN FAN CLUB"?

Old 04-20-2017, 08:32 PM   #41
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest62 View Post
nope.

putin never puts his country first.

putin the beady-eyed little Napoleonic KGB short ***** only puts his plans of imperialism first.

you missed the mark.
Neither did Hillary, Obama, the rest of the liberal loser or GOP talking heads, but look at how many in this country were all about more of the same including you. The only thing our so called leaders put first, was their self serving agenda and they still demonstrate just how pathetic and useless the lot of them are.

You forget tempest there is a trail of dead bodies behind the Clinton's that probably shames the one Putin has, but somehow that Napoleonic bitch is viewed in a better light than a dictator like Putin. You forget how many American deaths can be laid at the feet of Obama and his criminal and corrupt administration.

Truth is they are all cut from the same cloth, but one if far more open about it, while the others engages in the same activities, but do so in the back rooms, behind closed doors and when outside our borders. If you think that money grubbing Wu Zetian Clinton didn't have a dream of imperialism and supreme authority, then you simply have not been paying attention. Hillary is as bad if not worse than Putin, with the only difference being she was denied the rulers chair. Trump on the other hand actually loves this nation and understands who holds the power in it. Something Putin, Obama or Hillary never cared about in their respective nations.
30YR W8T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:40 PM   #42
Dave1
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
St. Jude Donor '09

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest62 View Post
they LOVE an authoritarian-strongman.

POWER. DECIDE....LIKE RIGHT NOW!.....the crushing oppression of that which you don't like.....kill it all.......win at any price.

they got off on putin, and that's one big reason they get off on trump.
Exactly.....

They want a daddy syndrome....
Dave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:41 PM   #43
Dave1
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
St. Jude Donor '09

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave_3 View Post
Missing the mark as always. Putin puts Russia's interests first, and most of us wanted a President that would do the same for the US.
You only confirmed tempests point with that take.....
Dave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:39 PM   #44
wave_3
CF Senior Member
Cruise-In III Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
You only confirmed tempests point with that take.....
Right... Only in the mind of a liberal.
wave_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:18 AM   #45
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave_3 View Post
Right... Only in the mind of a liberal.

Requires the heavy application of liberal logic.
Old 04-21-2017, 01:32 AM   #46
Mr turbo rotary
CF Senior Member

The question is what happened to the Trump and Putin are buddies leftist fan club?
Mr turbo rotary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:38 AM   #47
Mr turbo rotary
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
Exactly.....

They want a daddy syndrome....
Like telling everyone what medical insurance they must purchase by government or be fined? By forcing children and schools to only be able to purchase certain lunch items, again by the Feds? Like telling everyone what drinks and soda's they can have? By telling citizens what a fair wage is and forcing businesses to comply? Shall I get into the tens of thousands of new regulations forced down our throats by the Obama Admin.?

Ignorance

Last edited by Mr turbo rotary; 04-21-2017 at 01:41 AM.
Mr turbo rotary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:03 AM   #48
GARYFINN
CF Senior Member

Location: S/W ,Fla-Ohio State Football isn't a matter of life or death,Its Much More serious than that

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30YR W8T View Post

Requires the heavy application of liberal logic.
What's Liberal Logic

Is Daveyboi1 an example
GARYFINN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:04 AM   #49
Suns_PSD
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFZ View Post
But at the end of the day, you voted to destroy the country...says a lot about who you are as a person.
Actually I voted for deadlock with a reasoned Dem President and both houses being Rep. It wasn't the greatest choice, but once again Trump's personality is dangerous. So in my eyes, my vote would have seen little change, and we are in the greatest nation in the world after all so that's not the end of the world.

You voted for change with the considerable risk that our nation and it's fortunes could be destroyed. I'm not a gambler when it comes to the USA.

I also don't appreciate you implying that I'm trying to destroy the country or some hogwash. I voted differently than you, that is all. I love my country fiercely, as I'm sure you do as well.

Suns_PSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 09:14 AM   #50
ifitgoesfast
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns_PSD View Post
Actually I voted for deadlock with a reasoned Dem President and both houses being Rep. It wasn't the greatest choice, but once again Trump's personality is dangerous. So in my eyes, my vote would have seen little change, and we are in the greatest nation in the world after all so that's not the end of the world.

You voted for change with the considerable risk that our nation and it's fortunes could be destroyed. I'm not a gambler when it comes to the USA.

I also don't appreciate you implying that I'm trying to destroy the country or some hogwash. I voted differently than you, that is all. I love my country fiercely, as I'm sure you do as well.

I wouldn't say you didn't care about our union of states, but I would say you didn't care to get to know who the candidate you planned to vote for is. But it's more than that. Unlike you, I don't fall for the ploy that opposing parties in the two of three branches makes for a deadlock when I've seen enough to be convinced there's only one party with two different brandnames, and both hated Trump the candidate, and fear President Trump the Establishment wrecker.

Now, why do I detest the Establishment? Because there aren't R's or D's after their names but G's, globalists. Now what's wrong with globalists? Take a look at what they've done to bring chaos, debt, and troubled economies into the western nations. You may differ in thinking globalism is a great thing, whereas I see it as social engineering towards a bad thing for people, and good thing for the unelected, but that's where we were.

It's no longer about political parties, that's such a farce, but it's about the people, and the sanction of victimhood (yes, Ayn Rand's) brought down upon us by those fooling some into believing that voting for opposing parties is a deadlock vote, when there aren't two parties.
​​​
​​Yeah, President Trump is dangerous; to them, not us.

Last edited by ifitgoesfast; 04-21-2017 at 09:16 AM.
ifitgoesfast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:01 AM   #51
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARYFINN View Post
What's Liberal Logic

Is Daveyboi1 an example
Without question.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:13 AM   #52
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:

This nation faced dangerous and extreme risk if the liberal lefts agenda was allowed to continue. One day many will understand just how close we were to losing this nations foundation under the liberal agenda.

You still get glimpses of it here and there from the brain dead zero intelligence liberals with their stupid ideas, like free college just for black, past presidents being able to decide if a current president is fit for duty, the border wall being detrimental to birds, cow farts being a major contributor to global warming, the rich being taxed at 80-90%, the open border concept, gender confusion nonsense, sexual deviants being normal stupidity, Islam being the religion of peace stupidity, liberals trying to interfere in our constitutional election process as they blame others of doing the same with no evidence and the list goes on and on.

The liberals wanted to take total control of this nation and eliminate the Constitutional principles that rejected everything they are about. If ever we allow our Constitution and Bill of Rights to be ignored, suppressed or removed, we as a free country are done. We were on the very edge of falling over that cliff whether many want to admit it or not.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:24 AM   #53
LFZ
CF Senior Member

Quote:

Not much to add other than what has already been responded above.....but this type of liberal mentality is exactly what is hurting our country. Hence the reason for safe spaces...........give me a ******* break.
LFZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • what happened to PRC" PUTIN FAN CLUB"?
  •