College Says Only Blacks Are Allowed To Be Late To Class For Insane Reason - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

College Says Only Blacks Are Allowed To Be Late To Class For Insane Reason

Old 04-20-2017, 06:30 PM   #1
Trainman-2
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Default College Says Only Blacks Are Allowed To Be Late To Class For Insane Reason

The Angry Patriot
20 April 2017

The left never fails to come up with stuff that is both laughable and irritating beyond belief.

Apparently, now if you are a minority attending Clemson University in South Carolina, it is perfectly acceptable to be late for class. The recently released diversity training material states that expecting someone to be punctual is RACIST. (via The Black Sphere). What in the world is going on here?

Their recently-released training material goes on to say that being late is not a sign of disrespect, as long as you are a minority. How much longer is this insanity going to go on?

Now, according to the training, time is a culturally fluid concept, which makes zero sense. We measure time for a reason: everyone is expected to follow the basic principle of being on time for everything else in life. Why is this college setting different than the REAL WORLD where you need to show up on time?

The implication here is startling, to say the least. Could you imagine if it was acceptable in the world market to show up late because you are a POC? The business you work for would go under in no time.

We all have the same understanding of time. No one works in a different “real time.” How long before this spreads to other schools, businesses, or even day-to-day activity?

We can imagine a potential headline now: “Black man sues airport because the plane did not respect his perception of time.” It portrays a future that is equally hilarious and frightening.

The worst part is, this is entirely possible. We have seen the left come up with some pretty insane stuff, but this might take the cake.

This situation also does something else that many may not consider: They are setting up future generations of POC for absolute failure. If they never have to be responsible for ANYTHING, how are they going to make it through adulthood? It MUST BE because of that “white privilege” the liberals are always talking about.

Oh wait. Reality check: White people are treated like second-class citizens while minorities get all sorts of special privileges. The so-called “white privilege” made up by the left is nothing but a myth.

We need to pay attention to left and their behavior. They are getting so bold that it almost seems like a practical joke. This type of behavior is not acceptable and cannot continue. We have to start calling them out on their hypocrisy and nonsense.

Liberals are going to keep pushing the envelope until we finally say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! The time to act is now.

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/...ampaign=buffer
Trainman-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 06:36 PM   #2
89Roadster
CF Senior Member

And people wonder why there's racism....

You'd think blacks would be raising 10 kinds of hell about being held to a lower standard. That's REAL racism right there, this is what white liberals really think of black people.
89Roadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 06:40 PM   #3
Walford
CF Senior Member

Location: I get on my knees and pray we don't get fooled again

Walford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 06:45 PM   #4
RAMMAN
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '16-'17

Gosh it would seem to me that’s its extremely raciest for the university to claim that either black people are too stupid or too lazy be on time.
But that is exactly what they are doing.
RAMMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 06:48 PM   #5
Rexde1
CF Senior Member

Hope these people don't ever have to punch a time clock because time clock don't give a ****.
Rexde1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 06:53 PM   #6
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

At least now "n*gger time" is officially a thing, cause we've ALL known for YEARS that it was. You want a black person to show up at 10, you tell them 8:30.

Last edited by Red99SS; 04-20-2017 at 06:55 PM.
Red99SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 06:58 PM   #7
calwldlife
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89Roadster View Post
And people wonder why there's racism....

You'd think blacks would be raising 10 kinds of hell about being held to a lower standard. That's REAL racism right there, this is what white liberals really think of black people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMMAN View Post
Gosh it would seem to me that’s its extremely raciest for the university to claim that either black people are too stupid or too lazy be on time.
and enforces the non whites feelings that they deserve
special treatment.
calwldlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 07:04 PM   #8
Millenium 04
CF Senior Member

BPT - Black People Time
Millenium 04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 07:53 PM   #9
phileaglesfan
CF Senior Member

Why are public funds supporting colleges anymore? They obviously can't produce good students anymore.
phileaglesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:13 PM   #10
ON 8TH
CF Senior Member

Sorry I'm late,I did a drive by shooting & the traffic was murder.
ON 8TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:21 PM   #11
texvette2
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red99SS View Post
At least now "n*gger time" is officially a thing, cause we've ALL known for YEARS that it was. You want a black person to show up at 10, you tell them 8:30.

you expect those things to get up off the porch couch,,,,,,,, really
texvette2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:21 PM   #12
tikiman
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11

Whatever. These people will, presumably, hit the real world one day.

And it will bite them in the ***.
tikiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:21 PM   #13
jasper711
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMMAN View Post
Apparently the entire Democratic party thinks they are incapable of producing voter identification also.
jasper711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:23 PM   #14
Coc5
CF Senior Member

LOL!
What's next, reparations?
Coc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:18 PM   #15
SilverC1
CF Senior Member

SST - Slowness Sensitivity Training

Ironically, named after a very fast airplane.....
SilverC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:55 PM   #16
PeterSG
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Location: NCM Lifetime Member --- Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds a man down or polishes him depends upon the stuff he is made of.
Default Really Really Late...

I worked for a Fortune 100 company when the board of directors mandated increased hiring of blacks. Most lacked IT experience. They were placed in the regular 3-month long, in-house training program. Prior to this situation, nearly everyone graduated in less than three months.

Many of the new hires could not learn enough to successfully pass out of training in the usual three month period. The training program was extended from 3 months to 9 months.

At the end of nine months those who still could not learn and pass out were simply moved out of training and into the general systems development work force.

Once assigned many of these newly "trained" simply stopped showing up for work. They took the standard three months of sick leave.

At the end of three months they quit.

That was easy money for at least nine months of simply showing up on time or not.

Of course the experienced among us who attempted to work with the newly "trained" and assigned to our system team learned that training them was futile.

The result of the board's forced hiring was that many long-term employees who understood IT, simply moved on to other opportunities. That left those newly "trained" to learn, design, program, implement, and maintain systems.
PeterSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 06:18 AM   #17
tikiman
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11

So if I show up late for class, can't I just tell the teacher that I am "identifying" as black that day?
tikiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 06:36 AM   #18
Suns_PSD
CF Senior Member

I have no idea if this is true but if so it's insulting to all people, black included, that have a good work ethic.
Suns_PSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 06:49 AM   #19
Jughead
Senior Member since 1492
Support Corvetteforum!
St. Jude Donor '09

Location: 1.Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get me... 2.That which does not kill me will probably hurt like hell. Obama-shortest legacy ever!

you guys are pretty harsh, africans need all the help they can get. They wouldn't survive without the white man.
Jughead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 06:49 AM   #20
GARYFINN
CF Senior Member

Location: S/W ,Fla-Ohio State Football isn't a matter of life or death,Its Much More serious than that

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikiman View Post
So if I show up late for class, can't I just tell the teacher that I am "identifying" as black that day?
Good Point
GARYFINN is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • College Says Only Blacks Are Allowed To Be Late To Class For Insane Reason
  •