The Nation: Obama From the Rearview Mirror - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

The Nation: Obama From the Rearview Mirror

Old 04-20-2017, 07:04 PM   #1
Darkman00
CF Senior Member

Default The Nation: Obama From the Rearview Mirror

From the Rearview Mirror

Obama didn’t lose the argument with the right; he chose not to wage it.

By Robert L. Borosage

Today 9:30 am
Barack Obama in 2011. (Pete Souza / White House)

Barack Obama’s stature will grow ever more impressive in the rearview mirror. We already miss his dignity, his grace, and his intelligence. His presidency was largely a competent, no-drama, scandal-free administration, and it will only gain in esteem as we gag on a presidency rotting, like a fish, from the head down. Donald Trump may be intent on repealing everything Obama accomplished, but he will inevitably ennoble him in the process.

Read more:

Obama From the Rearview Mirror

https://www.thenation.com/article/ob...arview-mirror/

The Nation.-9 hours ago
Darkman00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 07:27 PM   #2
keith5
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Rear View Mirror thru rose-colored, libtard glasses. Drivel.
Barrack Hussein Obama will be recorded as the most ineffective,
least competent, corrupt Administration leaders this country has
ever witnessed from ourselves or any country.

He was a ******* disaster.
keith5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:02 PM   #3
BobG
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith5 View Post
Rear View Mirror thru rose-colored, libtard glasses. Drivel.
Barrack Hussein Obama will be recorded as the most ineffective,
least competent, corrupt Administration leaders this country has
ever witnessed from ourselves or any country.

He was a ******* disaster.
I can't argue with that...the blind libtards see "grace", and Americans see cowardice. He is a complete disgrace, and will forever be a terrible stain on our great country.
BobG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:11 PM   #4
rgregory
CF Senior Member

That stupid pos did so much bad only a complete moron would think otherwise.

My insurance sucks now it use to be awesome
Have to explain to my daughters why two men are getting married
Trannies think they can do as they please
Every police shooting is now considered racist even when it is totally clear that the police where right and justified
SUV tax credit was taken away for business... cost me $30k one year when I had a business

So much more can be added of his "legacy" **** him!
rgregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:22 PM   #5
bman4261
Support Corvetteforum!

Scandal-free Presidency? Seriously dude, WTF- admit it, you're an Obama sycophant. What about the IRS's targeting the Tea Party? What about Benghazi? I'm just getting started...I can go all day you troll.
bman4261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:56 PM   #6
z0650
CF Senior Member

Haven't seen Trump bow to any foreign leaders...
z0650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:01 PM   #7
NBM LS1 M6
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Location: I helped our former POSOTUS return the wealth of America to its rightful owners one parcel of real estate at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0650 View Post
Haven't seen Trump bow to any foreign leaders...
That has been a good thing.
NBM LS1 M6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:27 PM   #8
KenHorse
End of an Error!
Support Corvetteforum!
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17

Location: Aurora, OR by way of Maui..... Being a Liberal is being comfortably dumb

The Nation..makes the NY Times look like the Limbaugh Letter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KenHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:39 PM   #9
Zoomin
Zoopreme ******
Support Corvetteforum!
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15

Wow. That's the most sarcasm I've seen in one paragraph
Zoomin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:57 PM   #10
65Z01
CF Senior Member
Cruise-In II Veteran

Quote:
The Nation: Obama From the Rearview Mirror
Like the view in one of my Vette's outside mirrors "objects in mirror are losing"...
65Z01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 09:36 AM   #11
maxgood
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Barack Obama’s stature will grow ever more impressive in the rearview mirror. We already miss his dignity, his grace, and his intelligence. His presidency was largely a competent, no-drama, scandal-free administration, and it will only gain in esteem
So much lying and failure in just three short sentences. Must have graduated from one of the best libtard schools for fake journalism.

Last edited by maxgood; 04-21-2017 at 09:38 AM.
maxgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 09:40 AM   #12
jmagilto
CF Senior Member

Default Is this an Onion Article?

Last edited by jmagilto; 04-21-2017 at 09:41 AM.
jmagilto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 09:46 AM   #13
Dueysan
CF Senior Member

$10 trillion in new debt and nothing to show for it. At best Obama is an incompetent radical leftist ideologue who flagrantly broke the laws he swore to uphold, at worst he is a globalist Manchurian Muslim traitor who actively did everything in his power to weaken this nation and promote the strength of our traditional enemies.

Last edited by Dueysan; 04-21-2017 at 09:47 AM.
Dueysan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:10 AM   #14
6spdC6
CF Senior Member

Location: A little town on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake in the "Peoples Republic" of upper NY state http://www.visitsacandaga.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgregory View Post
That stupid pos did so much bad only a complete moron would think otherwise.

My insurance sucks now it use to be awesome
Have to explain to my daughters why two men are getting married
Trannies think they can do as they please
Every police shooting is now considered racist even when it is totally clear that the police where right and justified
SUV tax credit was taken away for business... cost me $30k one year when I had a business

So much more can be added of his "legacy"
**** him!
The biggest and worse of the POS leagcy is the INCREASED shooting of cops and just general unrest in the streets, BLM type bullshit. His worshipers are going to as many of the other sides political events as they can in order to do violence. Its easy for them as they have the time, most are on welfare or college students whose teachers allow them to miss class and if fact encourage that behavior.

Good work obunghole!
6spdC6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:26 AM   #15
BLZNSDL
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

The entire planet and this nation is dismissing 8 years under Obama off the chalkboard of history .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The 8 lost years of the Obama election induced debt deflation depression of the early 21st century ".

fitting new book title .....
BLZNSDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:40 AM   #16
hedgehead
CF Senior Member

Location: I'm not doing as well as I expected, but I never expected I would

The delusional left will try anything. The people know the truth of it as the T admin bares witness.
hedgehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:42 AM   #17
jashmore1234
CF Senior Member

Liberals like to live in a fantasy land where they can rewrite history.

We already miss his dignity (Arrogance and lecturing everyone is now considered dignity, LOL)

his grace (I don't think you know what that word means),

and his intelligence (failing to have any accomplishments in six years is now intelligent, ROFL)

His presidency was largely a competent (You are kidding, right???),

no-drama (he had daily drama, he was like a crying snowflake on crack),

scandal-free administration (He covered up scadels with more scandels and corruption),

and it will only gain in esteem (He is being outed as the most corrupt president in the history of the country who destroyed his own party on ideological grounds, I don't see that earning him esteem points)

Any Questions.
jashmore1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • The Nation: Obama From the Rearview Mirror
  •