Revealed! Clinton cartel behind Bill O’Reilly’s firing - Page 2 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Revealed! Clinton cartel behind Bill O’Reilly’s firing

Old 04-21-2017, 01:51 PM   #21
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jashmore1234 View Post
Deny, deny, deny. Sorry kiddo, the facts are out in the open.

They picked a target
They polarized it
They moved off the chess board.
Tactics right out of Alinsky's book.

But here's the bad news. They picked a target that had made zero difference in the war between the parties. He hasn't been relevant in years.

I would like to personally thank the Clinton's for allowing their emotions to cause them to over react. They have given Trump justification to bring charges against the Hildabeast, her child molester husband and anyone tied to the misuse of classified materials in the Government. Think about it, a nice long investigation, with plenty of timely leaks, timed perfectly for the midterm elections. Trials, convictions, the Obama legacy destroyed. Makes me happy just thinking about it.

Super Majorities in both houses and probably one or two more conservative SC justices.

So let me be the first to say thanks to the Clintons for ******* democrats one last time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post

Yeah, the facts are FOX fired Billdo.....

And the facts are he has paid out millions to several women to stay out of the courts....
Still editing others posts for your own self serving needs. How pitiful but expected from the sites self admitted troll. Here's your theme song.

1%r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:51 PM   #22
dprinter1
CF Senior Member

This just proves that the media really is in the bag with the communists that are desperately trying to take over our nation...man they were so close.
dprinter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:57 PM   #23
demonseed
CF Member

It was the Rothschilds fault...they conspired to have Bill fired.

When in doubt, let's blame the Jews.
demonseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:04 PM   #24
SteveL2
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRick View Post
Utter bullshit. This is not a conspiracy, this is FACTS.

O'Reilly was a serial sexual harasser. He worked in a culture that supported harassment by their leader Roger Ailes. You can't deny this because Ailes was also fired and you don't pay millions to settle frivolous claims.
Yeah, he was a hot head who called a woman a blonde when he couldn't remember her name.

Oh the horrors, says the left who celebrates every perversion known and still to be invented.

What's "utter bullshit" is your outrageously myopic one-sided vision. Get back to us when you start celebrating the clean life you evidently demand of TV hosts.
SteveL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:10 PM   #25
jashmore1234
CF Senior Member

Quote:

And the facts are he has paid out millions to several women to stay out of the courts....
Sorry chief, it won't go away by ignoring the majority of my post. Your game is well documented and everyone is laughing at you.

The Clintons screwed you side again, and you are still kissing their asses. You can kiss goodbye to all of your hopes and dreams for America. They are DOA.

The good guys are winning. Trump has done more for the country in 100 days that Obama did in 2920 days. Think what he will accomplish in 4-8 full years.

Buckle up kiddo, its going to be a bumpy ride.
jashmore1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:35 PM   #26
paulrichy
CF Senior Member

Winning!!!!!!!!
paulrichy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:46 PM   #27
Mr turbo rotary
CF Senior Member

Quote:

more fake news from butt hurt FOX worshipers......
Tell us what's fake about it? Post some actual facts instead of emotional leftist tripe.
Mr turbo rotary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 05:18 PM   #28
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge

Liberals cheer accountability when applied to people they hate, but cry bigotry and racism when they are being held accountable.

Double standards and hypocrisy is the liberal calling card and it is displayed day after day. It has gone past being funny to now being flat out sickening.

Watch what happens the next time a public liberal figure is being held accountable.
30YR W8T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 09:16 PM   #29
RJ-92
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30YR W8T View Post
Watch what happens the next time a public liberal figure is being held accountable.
The next time will be the first.
RJ-92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 05:26 AM   #30
jmc12
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry chief, it won't go away by ignoring the majority of my post. Your game is well documented and everyone is laughing at you.

The Clintons screwed you side again, and you are still kissing their asses. You can kiss goodbye to all of your hopes and dreams for America. They are DOA.

The good guys are winning. Trump has done more for the country in 100 days that Obama did in 2920 days. Think what he will accomplish in 4-8 full years.

the people are fed up...
jmc12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 09:40 PM   #31
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ-92 View Post
The next time will be the first.
Very true.
30YR W8T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 09:56 PM   #32
Low12s
CF Senior Member

Location: Life isn't about waiting for the Storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the Rain.

Quote:

Expanding on this. Dave is either a complete idiot, or he is a complete Troll (that feeds off the criticism of him).

Either way, we are looking at a sad individual that contributes nothing to this Forum, Life, or the United States of America.
Low12s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:19 PM   #33
SPIVET
CF Senior Member

Quote:

more fake news from butt hurt FOX worshipers......

Burka Dimwit1 has NO idea what's goin on...

SPIVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 07:34 AM   #34
Builderrick
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low12s View Post
Expanding on this. Dave is either a complete idiot, or he is a complete Troll (that feeds off the criticism of him).

Either way, we are looking at a sad individual that contributes nothing to this Forum, Life, or the United States of America.

It is actually much worse than that.

He is dangerous as he SUPPORTS the things that damage the United States.

He is either a total fool or some type of plant running cover for moooslims and liberals.
Builderrick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 07:56 AM   #35
larry00
CF Senior Member

Quote:

Low hanging fruit ! LOL But I saw the remark the fat Black Chick said Bill used and tho crass it fell well short of being either Racist or derogatory to women .
If you really want to know Bill does not suffer anyone he thinks a fool very well.
But his position of being the boss over his creation called the " Factor " means he is responsible for what comes out of his pie hole and can be sued by butthurt employees .
I think a lot of men are now neutered in the workplace and jokes have disappeared or been cleaned up or they get sued by woman without much humor or some seeking fortune .
In this case they prolly had a leg up ! LOL

He had priers alright again I've known men who hit on anything in skirts and surprisingly do quite well .
That said I'd rather be choosey but I don't have his dough .

Last edited by larry00; 04-23-2017 at 07:57 AM.
larry00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 08:38 AM   #36
leadfoot4
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvtt View Post
" Killing the Clinton Foundation " - Bill O'Reilly
Now THERE'S a book that should be written!!!
leadfoot4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 10:20 AM   #37
jerrybramlett
CF Senior Member

Default I now believe he's a perv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveL2 View Post
Yeah, he was a hot head who called a woman a blonde when he couldn't remember her name. ...
I'm afraid it was worse than that.

It took me a while, but I found info explaining what he did to deserve the serious sexual harassment accusations. I searched under "Bill O'Reilly 2004 affair". After only a few minutes of reading, I understood why the big settlements were paid. I believe his former producer has phone recordings backing up her accusations.

What I didn't find was anything proving these women were actually damaged by his behavior enough to justify millions of dollars in settlements.
jerrybramlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 10:50 AM   #38
RubberBill
CF Senior Member

Location: "If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb & silent we may be led like sheep to the slaught

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybramlett View Post
I'm afraid it was worse than that.

It took me a while, but I found info explaining what he did to deserve the serious sexual harassment accusations. I searched under "Bill O'Reilly 2004 affair". After only a few minutes of reading, I understood why the big settlements were paid. I believe his former producer has phone recordings backing up her accusations.

What I didn't find was anything proving these women were actually damaged by his behavior enough to justify millions of dollars in settlements.
Was he set up? Like many good people with good intentions who gain a big ego, it becomes easy to do.
RubberBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 11:00 AM   #39
Dave1
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberBill View Post
Was he set up? Like many good people with good intentions who gain a big ego, it becomes easy to do.
No he was not set up......

Billdos phone sex calls were recorded, and it cost him 13 million to keep it private......

Stop pretending that Bill was a victim.....
Dave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 11:01 AM   #40
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
No he was not set up......

Billdos phone sex calls were recorded, and it cost him 13 million to keep it private......

Stop pretending that Bill was a victim.....
1%r is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • Revealed! Clinton cartel behind Bill O’Reilly’s firing
  •