Revealed! Clinton cartel behind Bill O’Reilly’s firing - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion


Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Revealed! Clinton cartel behind Bill O’Reilly’s firing

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2017, 11:51 AM   #1
RubberBill
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
RubberBill's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Location: "If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb & silent we may be led like sheep to the slaught
Posts: 11,097
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Revealed! Clinton cartel behind Bill O’Reilly’s firing

APRIL 21, 2017

A shocking leak has revealed the liberal organizations behind the conspiracy to have former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly fired — and they all connect directly to failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

After The New York Times slammed O’Reilly in early April over alleged sexual harassment lawsuits, advertisers pressure on 21st Century Fox mounted.

Over 80 advertisers reportedly pulled their money from O’Reilly’s show, and the company finally caved Wednesday and announced the popular host had been fired.

According to O’Reilly himself, there were two liberal organizations behind the advertiser campaign: Media Matters, a self-titled “media watchdog”, and The Bonner Group.

An email revealed Wednesday by TheBlaze radio host Glenn Beck shows how these liberal groups were pulling advertiser strings from the shadows — and they’re both deeply connected to Hillary and Bill Clinton.


According to O’Reilly’s lawyer Marc E. Kasowitz, the email proves these two organizations, run by longtime Clinton pals Mary Pat Bonner and David Brock, were leaders of a conspiracy against O’Reilly.

“Bill O’Reilly has been subjected to a brutal campaign of character assassination that is unprecedented in post-McCarthyist America,” Kasowitz warned in an Apr. 18th statement. “This law firm has uncovered evidence that the smear campaign is being orchestrated by far-left organizations bent on destroying O’Reilly for political and financial reasons.”

Liberal activist and Color of Change executive director Rashad Robinson told Salon Magazine the leftist campaign against O’Reilly had been two years in the making, and used The New York Times story as the final push.

“Once the Times story broke in early April, Color of Change, the women’s rights group UltraViolet, the National Organization for Women, the media watchdog Media Matters and a loose coalition of advertising insiders who call themselves the Sleeping Giants mobilized thousands of people to sign petitions and contact O’Reilly’s advertisers to urge them to remove their sponsorships,” Salon reported.

Where these advertisers have directed their spending has raised eyebrows around the beltway as well.

Dozens of these companies pressured by Clinton pals Brock and Bonner have recently partnered with the Clinton Foundation, conservative news pundidt Jeffery Lord discovered.

“When I looked into this, AllState Insurance, they put out that they’re going to decide to decouple themselves from Fox and all of that kind of thing. Then you check and see that they’re working with the Clinton Foundation on ‘developing a domestic violence program,’” Lord told Dom Giordano Friday on local station 1210 WPHT.

“Now, one is left a little speechless here about this kind of thing. Mitsubishi and T. Rowe Price, I could’ve gone on and on and on and on. I just picked a handful of these at random,” Lord said. “T. Rowe Price was listed as one of the ex-O’Reilly sponsors and yet you go the Federal Elections Committee and it reveals they were contributors to a political group called Investment Company Institute Political Action Committee, which, in turn, gave contributions to Hillary Clinton.”

It’s a classic Clinton political hit.

Under pressure from Clinton-loyalists, companies like AllState, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, T. Rowe Price, and dozens more pulled millions of dollars from O’Reilly’s program — and shoved them straight into the Clinton’s pockets.

And Fox News let them get away with it.
RubberBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:54 AM   #2
vigalante
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: May 2011
Posts: 34,674
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

vigalante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:58 AM   #3
redvtt
CF Senior Member
 
redvtt's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2004
Location: All great change begins at the dinner table Ronald Reagan
Posts: 26,733
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

"Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel." - Mark Twain
redvtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:59 AM   #4
Zoomin
Zoopreme ******
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Zoomin's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 1999
Location: Land of Thunder
Posts: 23,577
Thanked 56 Times in 50 Posts
Default

Shutting down dissent, it's the loon way.
Zoomin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:59 AM   #5
redvtt
CF Senior Member
 
redvtt's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2004
Location: All great change begins at the dinner table Ronald Reagan
Posts: 26,733
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

" Killing the Clinton Foundation " - Bill O'Reilly
redvtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 12:05 PM   #6
SJRick
CF Senior Member
 
SJRick's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2000
Location: San Jose CA
Posts: 2,422
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Utter bullshit. This is not a conspiracy, this is FACTS.

O'Reilly was a serial sexual harasser. He worked in a culture that supported harassment by their leader Roger Ailes. You can't deny this because Ailes was also fired and you don't pay millions to settle frivolous claims.
SJRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 12:06 PM   #7
Platoface
CF Senior Member
 
Platoface's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2002
Location: Donald Trump is an American hero. AR
Posts: 44,548
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Kill Bill


Fact or Fiction
Platoface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 12:08 PM   #8
Platoface
CF Senior Member
 
Platoface's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2002
Location: Donald Trump is an American hero. AR
Posts: 44,548
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRick View Post
Utter bullshit. This is not a conspiracy, this is FACTS.

O'Reilly was a serial sexual harasser. He worked in a culture that supported harassment by their leader Roger Ailes. You can't deny this because Ailes was also fired and you don't pay millions to settle frivolous claims.
I disagree. Many have paid much more over "frivolous" lawsuits.

It is what bottom feeders rely on.

What starts out as a way to get rid of an annoyance snowballs into an appearance of bad behaviour.

How come we have not heard any details as of yet? Bc they are not anything with teeth to them. They are trivial.
Platoface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 12:10 PM   #9
RubberBill
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
RubberBill's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Location: "If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb & silent we may be led like sheep to the slaught
Posts: 11,097
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRick View Post
Utter bullshit. This is not a conspiracy, this is FACTS.

O'Reilly was a serial sexual harasser. He worked in a culture that supported harassment by their leader Roger Ailes. You can't deny this because Ailes was also fired and you don't pay millions to settle frivolous claims.
Having been accused of similar false made up stories in a previous life by a non-performing female I suspect all these complaints
RubberBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 12:28 PM   #10
Dave1
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Dave1's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2004
Location: Houston Texas
Posts: 88,990
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Default



more fake news from butt hurt FOX worshipers......
Dave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 12:33 PM   #11
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
1%r's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2003
Location: My Party, The Party Of I
Posts: 59,803
Thanked 72 Times in 51 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post


more fake news from butt hurt FOX worshipers......
1%r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 12:38 PM   #12
Builderrick
CF Senior Member
 
Builderrick's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2005
Posts: 9,884
Thanked 16 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberBill View Post
Having been accused of similar false made up stories in a previous life by a non-performing female I suspect all these complaints
I agree--More made up B.S. to try to character assassinate someone.


Did you see the pictures posted yesterday of the fat black woman that claimed sexual harassment? Total made up B.S.
Builderrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 12:42 PM   #13
vigalante
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: May 2011
Posts: 34,674
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRick View Post
Utter bullshit. This is not a conspiracy, this is FACTS.

O'Reilly was a serial sexual harasser. He worked in a culture that supported harassment by their leader Roger Ailes. You can't deny this because Ailes was also fired and you don't pay millions to settle frivolous claims.
You said the same thing about Blow Job Clinton...didn't you?...lololol!
vigalante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:01 PM   #14
URUSAINA
CF Senior Member
 
URUSAINA's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2010
Location: The Kaishakinin! Practicing one stoke precision!
Posts: 14,231
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

I think Bill's dual standards caught up with him. I have no doubt some of claims are embellished but that comes with that type of conduct. If he was above board from the start somebody could have rescued him....
URUSAINA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:06 PM   #15
Roothog69
CF Senior Member
 
Roothog69's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2008
Location: Apopka Fl
Posts: 10,486
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRick View Post
Ailes was also fired and you don't pay millions to settle frivolous claims.
Bullshit. Corporations do it all the time. Many times it's cheaper than a long drawn out law suit. Other times it's to save from all the negative press. Just because you settle doesn't mean you're guilty.
Roothog69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:30 PM   #16
jashmore1234
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,754
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post


more fake news from butt hurt FOX worshipers......
Deny, deny, deny. Sorry kiddo, the facts are out in the open.

They picked a target
They polarized it
They moved off the chess board.
Tactics right out of Alinsky's book.

But here's the bad news. They picked a target that had made zero difference in the war between the parties. He hasn't been relevant in years.

I would like to personally thank the Clinton's for allowing their emotions to cause them to over react. They have given Trump justification to bring charges against the Hildabeast, her child molester husband and anyone tied to the misuse of classified materials in the Government. Think about it, a nice long investigation, with plenty of timely leaks, timed perfectly for the midterm elections. Trials, convictions, the Obama legacy destroyed. Makes me happy just thinking about it.

Super Majorities in both houses and probably one or two more conservative SC justices.

So let me be the first to say thanks to the Clintons for ******* democrats one last time.
jashmore1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:36 PM   #17
ArthurB
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Feb 2017
Location: 1977 Chevy Custom Van with Wolf Mural TN
Posts: 4,303
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1%r View Post
No ****.
ArthurB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:40 PM   #18
woodman300
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2010
Location: Peoples republic of california
Posts: 3,193
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRick View Post
Utter bullshit. This is not a conspiracy, this is FACTS.

O'Reilly was a serial sexual harasser. He worked in a culture that supported harassment by their leader Roger Ailes. You can't deny this because Ailes was also fired and you don't pay millions to settle frivolous claims.
Got a question for you dick, why is it gospel that bill oreilly is a serial sexual harasser, but bill clinton is not a serial rapist? Why should we believe one and not the other? I'll wait for your response.
woodman300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:47 PM   #19
Black 03 Z06
CF Senior Member
 
Black 03 Z06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2013
Location: Algonquin Highlands Ontario
Posts: 4,136
Thanked 191 Times in 174 Posts
Default

While Bill O'Reilly may or may not be a scum bag it is known for certain that the Clinton's are. There is zero question about that.

When is Trump going to go on the attack against these people? Lock her up? Was that just a joke?
Black 03 Z06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:48 PM   #20
Dave1
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Dave1's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2004
Location: Houston Texas
Posts: 88,990
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jashmore1234 View Post
Deny, deny, deny. Sorry kiddo, the facts are out in the open.


Yeah, the facts are FOX fired Billdo.....

And the facts are he has paid out millions to several women to stay out of the courts....
Dave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • Revealed! Clinton cartel behind Bill O’Reilly’s firing
  •  
     
    Reply

    Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    EXCLUSIVE – Clinton Sex Accusers Slam Hypocritical Media over Bill O’Reilly C vigalante Politics, Religion & Controversy 2 04-25-2017 01:32 PM
    You Can’t Fire Bill O’Reilly Trainman-2 Politics, Religion & Controversy 50 04-22-2017 11:41 PM
    Bill O'Reilly may have had one last card to play to save his job at Fox News tempest62 Politics, Religion & Controversy 18 04-22-2017 07:44 PM
    Here’s why Rush survived pressure on advertisers while O’Reilly didn’t vigalante Politics, Religion & Controversy 2 04-20-2017 10:18 PM
    O’Reilly’s Behavior Said to Have Helped Drive Megyn Kelly Out at Fox tempest62 Politics, Religion & Controversy 50 04-17-2017 06:41 PM


    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Search this Thread:

    Click for Advanced Search

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are Off
    Pingbacks are Off
    Refbacks are Off

    Forum Jump


    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:32 AM.


     
    • Ask a Question
      Get answers from community experts
    Question Title:
    Description:
    Your question will be posted in: