Florida HS Students Forced to Remove Cross Jewelry and Participate in LGBT Activity - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Florida HS Students Forced to Remove Cross Jewelry and Participate in LGBT Activity

Old 04-21-2017, 01:07 PM   #1
vigalante
CF Senior Member

Default Florida HS Students Forced to Remove Cross Jewelry and Participate in LGBT Activity

Students in a math class at Riverview High School in Florida are being persecuted for their faith. They are punished for not removing their cross jewelry. They are harassed for not embracing the LGBT agenda pushed on them by their lesbian teacher. But one ninth-grade student is pushing back. Her attorneys filed a demand letter requiring the teacher to cease and desist by close of business Thursday.

Parents told Liberty Counsel that at least three students were not allowed to wear their cross necklaces. Math teacher Lora Jane Riedas claimed they were “gang symbols.” When one student asked why, Riedas told her she was disrespectful and she must take her necklace off. The necklace held a crucifix less than an inch long. The student felt she was forced to deny her faith.

Riedas is a member of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network’s Leadership Institute. She engages in blatant LGBT political activism in her classroom. Her classroom is decorated with LGBT insignia and rainbows. She decorated students’ notebooks in rainbow stickers without their permission. She singled out one student for several false “misbehavior” claims after the student removed the sticker from her notebook.

Riedas has plans to promote GLSEN’s “Day of Silence” Friday. GLSEN’s guide requires students to take part in political activism. Liberty Counsel stated that students can either “’go along to get along’ or risk being ‘outed’ as disagreeing with the teacher.” Students are encouraged to support the LGBT agenda and Day of Silence by not speaking. Those who speak will be required to answer class questions.

{..snip..}

(Excerpt) Read more at stream.org ...

vigalante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:18 PM   #2
Gunsmith
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

It is actually worse than what this piece outlines. Students also get many reminder emails if they have not joined the gay straight alliance or the lgbt clubs. I thought that was called bullying? At the high school where my child went there were large rainbow flag posters in nearly every room that told the kids to join the "club". Straight teachers I spoke with claimed there was major pressure on staff and students to be part of the club or suffer from not being in it. Keep your children out of public schools.
Gunsmith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:27 PM   #3
Roothog69
CF Senior Member

Where's the ACLU when there's a real civil liberties issue?

This dyke teacher needs to be sued, along with the school, school board, and the school district. The LGBT communities are bullies and need to be treated as domestic terrorists.
Roothog69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:29 PM   #4
Gunsmith
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roothog69 View Post
Where's the ACLU when there's a real civil liberties issue?

This dyke teacher needs to be sued, along with the school, school board, and the school district. The LGBT communities are bullies and need to be treated as domestic terrorists.
They only believe in some civil liberties.
Old 04-21-2017, 02:18 PM   #5
URUSAINA
CF Senior Member

Lora-Jane Riedas (age 45) is listed at 708 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL and is affiliated with the Democratic Party. She is a female registered to vote in Hillsborough County, Florida.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...1&p=1594577906
URUSAINA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 02:42 PM   #6
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member

If I had a kid and they were in this teacher"s class I would personally walk into the class and tell this fuctard of a teacher my kid is wearing his/her cross today and every day. ...And tell her my kid is not engaging in any clubs they don't want to be in.
I'd also tell her to take her personal agenda and shove it.
RedC7AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 02:46 PM   #7
Gunsmith
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedC7AZ View Post
If I had a kid and they were in this teacher"s class I would personally walk into the class and tell this fuctard of a teacher my kid is wearing his/her cross today and every day. ...And tell her my kid is not engaging in any clubs they don't want to be in.
I'd also tell her to take her personal agenda and shove it.
And then the teacher would screw over your kid and get other teachers to do the same. You only have a few options in these cases. Go along to get along or move your child to a private school. The left rules the public school system with an iron fist, for the good of the children and society of course.
Old 04-21-2017, 03:01 PM   #8
pewter99
Auctioneer Administrator
Support Corvetteforum!
Tampa Regional Coordinator
C6 of Month Finalist 2015
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
And then the teacher would screw over your kid and get other teachers to do the same. You only have a few options in these cases. Go along to get along or move your child to a private school. The left rules the public school system with an iron fist, for the good of the children and society of course.
thats why we have lawyers
pewter99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:09 PM   #9
Walford
CF Senior Member

Location: I get on my knees and pray we don't get fooled again

Quote:
Sue the **** out of the school district.
Walford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:10 PM   #10
owebo
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '11, '16

I am an atheist and I am going to get a big gold cross to put on my garden hose gold chain next to my gold coat hanger.....

These fascist democrats must be triggered and confronted, wherever they are.....
owebo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:13 PM   #11
Gunsmith
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewter99 View Post
thats why we have lawyers
Yes but the damage will have already been done to your child's GPA which will then in turn affect college acceptance and scholarships for your child post high school. Of course if you win enough in court it doesn't matter sometimes but if your child wants to go to be a doctor or other professional that requires a graduate degree there can and will be problems. These nut jobs know this and enjoy causing problems to what they feel is their enemy.
Old 04-21-2017, 03:17 PM   #12
Z06PSI
1SG of the Goon Squad
Support Corvetteforum!
St. Jude Donor '17

She should be fired.
Z06PSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:20 PM   #13
Z06 RB
CF Senior Member

This country is going to Hell on a race horse. I pray that Trump can turn it around.
Z06 RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:23 PM   #14
Snoopysvet
CF Senior Member

If fired she will probably get a position with the DNC
Snoopysvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:25 PM   #15
NBM LS1 M6
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Location: I helped our former POSOTUS return the wealth of America to its rightful owners one parcel of real estate at a time.

Quote:
They only believe in some civil liberties.
Exactly.
NBM LS1 M6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:35 PM   #16
Gunsmith
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopysvet View Post
If fired she will probably get a position with the DNC
Old 04-21-2017, 03:36 PM   #17
Gunsmith
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

The thing is they would have to fire so many teachers they would have to close, you know too big to fail.
Old 04-21-2017, 03:40 PM   #18
mhill0531
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
St. Jude Donor '10

Location: Lord Stanley, Lord Stanley...SOMEONE BRING ME MY BRANDY!!!

What does LGBT, politics, activism, etc have to do with Mathematics?

I may be horribly naive here, but all the math I took in pursuit of actual sheepskins saying I know Math for realz never once mentioned anything other than math. Mathematics transcends all. It is above and beyond all human concerns. It is the only truly universal language, it makes no sociological distinctions, and it is one of the very few truly neutral subjects within the entire sphere of human existence.

So what the everliving fuckall does LGBT activism have to with mathematics?
mhill0531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:46 PM   #19
Gunsmith
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhill0531 View Post
What does LGBT, politics, activism, etc have to do with Mathematics?

I may be horribly naive here, but all the math I took in pursuit of actual sheepskins saying I know Math for realz never once mentioned anything other than math. Mathematics transcends all. It is above and beyond all human concerns. It is the only truly universal language, it makes no sociological distinctions, and it is one of the very few truly neutral subjects within the entire sphere of human existence.

So what the everliving fuckall does LGBT activism have to with mathematics?
Nothing of course but the public school system has gone straight to social engineering at every level and in every class and activity. They really don't care if the child learns any math or science as long as they embrace the liberal agenda. You can bet that gay kids in this teachers class will pass and no matter how hard a child that does not comply with the social agenda is doomed in that class and probably any other class that this teacher can influence. If any of you actually could go see what goes on you would truly be amazed at how far they take this.
Old 04-21-2017, 03:55 PM   #20
65Z01
CF Senior Member
Cruise-In II Veteran

Quote:
Her attorneys filed a demand letter requiring the teacher to cease and desist by close of business Thursday.
Also, the child need keep very careful notes/records of all school work in order to later sue the school/teachers for giving incorrect grades.
65Z01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • Florida HS Students Forced to Remove Cross Jewelry and Participate in LGBT Activity
  •