Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding - Page 95 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding

Old 06-11-2018, 03:11 PM
owebo
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '11, '16

Originally Posted by ifitgoesfast View Post

His clump of cells not as clumpy as they used to be with age.
No, TDS has ate his brain....at least he had enough brain cells at the beginning of the thread to comprehend Trump defunded his precious abortion...
Old 06-11-2018, 10:22 PM
Tech Contributor

Location: I tend to be leery of any guy who doesn't own either a chainsaw or a handgun.

Originally Posted by rl2brnt2b View Post
No worries...you have made this sub-discussion a good one. I was focusing on the Weak Anthropic Principal to answer the questions about cosmological events having the extremely low probabilities. Infinity is a hard concept to wrap your brain around (especially if you are not a mathematician). But current cosmological (or at least String and M-brane) theories use these concepts.

Astronomically small probabilities don't mean the same thing when you are selecting from an infinite set of universes.
My personal "disagreement" with the whole Anthropic Principle thing is that it just seems to describe an end result, not something substantial like a law of physics or anything, and the whole principle appears to hinge on a sample size of one.

Well, until there's evidence of the existence of all those other number of universes, I'm still going to have to go by the probability numbers I've seen of 10^-200 to 10^-500 for the chances that all the sequential events necessary to create the present Earth could happen all by random chance.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: