Fox News' Tucker Carlson turns on Donald Trump: 'I don't think he's capable' - Page 2 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Fox News' Tucker Carlson turns on Donald Trump: 'I don't think he's capable'

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Fox News' Tucker Carlson turns on Donald Trump: 'I don't think he's capable'

Old 12-07-2018, 09:23 AM
car junkie
CF Senior Member

He's pissed about the immigration problem, I share his frustration and pessimism.

He's given up on the idea that anything can be done. Republicans had the chance and didn't do ****, in fact they saw to it that nothing got done.

I'm not giving up that fast since there is nothing left to lose by waiting to see if Trump does something drastic in the next two years to make something happen.

Carlson is obviously a defeatist and it's there in his own words in that transcript I put up.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:31 AM
Ted P
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by car junkie View Post
He's pissed about the immigration problem, I share his frustration and pessimism.

He's given up on the idea that anything can be done. Republicans had the chance and didn't do ****, in fact they saw to it that nothing got done.

I'm not giving up that fast since there is nothing left to lose by waiting to see if Trump does something drastic in the next two years to make something happen.

Carlson is obviously a defeatist and it's there in his own words in that transcript I put up.
Tucker is right to be frustrated as many of us with border security but it's more on congress and the senate which were both led by Pubs. They should have supported Trump a lot more
Old 12-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Z06PSI
1SG of the Goon Squad
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '17-'18

Originally Posted by Jasil View Post
FAILURE and a bs'er Don the Con worst president Ever.

Old 12-07-2018, 10:29 AM
danziger
CF Senior Member

Meh. Trump has already exceeded my expectations. I certainly hope he doesn't give up in disgust.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:01 AM
blaforce
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

The title is disingenuous - Huffpost. Tucker is just stating his opinion and frustration on the stagnation of the border wall, Obamacare, and defunding Planned Parenthood (let's add PBS to that list). The left just can't understand that conservatives are not sheep blindly falling in line with a group like they do with the democrats so they take Tuckers disagreement as "turning on the president."

One man can't do it all. The president assigns a project and expects it to be done. Seems like this doesn't work with the Republican congress. President Trump had to first concentrate on national security and Korea. Maybe Trump could have gotten the other things done if the corrupt establishment wasn't taking away his focus by the politically driven Russian investigation.

I don’t think he’s capable,” Carlson explained. “I don’t think he’s capable of sustained focus. I don’t think he understands the system. I don’t think the Congress is on his side. I don’t think his own agencies support him. He’s not going to do that.”
Old 12-07-2018, 11:34 AM
99 Driver
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '09,'11

I voted for President Tump of the Supreme Court Picks. Anything elese is icing on the cake. I did not foresee the total melt down of Progressive Liberals and their MSM. That was a YUGE! bonus.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:37 AM
ChefMark
CF Senior Member

Tucker has at times not agreed with President Trump on his policies and his comments. I think they call that freedom of speech
Old 12-07-2018, 12:03 PM
tiojames
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

His mouth his tweets his demeanor his actions.

see GWs funeral the man is depressing and awkward on every level unless it involves some lie or talking about how great he is.

I like your posts. So full of **** because of your blind hatred of Trump. Keep it up, your will probably get an ulcer.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:53 PM
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

Based on what metrics? Because by all the empirical ones, he's a great president.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:56 PM
NBM LS1 M6
CF Senior Member

Location: I helped our former POSOTUS return the wealth of America to its rightful owners one parcel of real estate at a time.
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18

Originally Posted by Mcrider View Post
Trump has half the GOP and all the dems line up against him and Carlson bitches it's Trumps fault he can't get anything done?
Old 12-09-2018, 02:33 AM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge

Just imagine what could be accomplished if the republican party worked as it should. Anyone else notice more was accomplished in two year under Trump that was accomplished in eight years under Obama? Problem is Trump is not playing politics they way the career elites want to play, he is actually trying to accomplish things in a reasonable amount of time. It is absolute bullshit that politicians on either side are trying to stop or slow walking the securing of Americas border. Once again these feckless elites seem to have forgotten who they work for. 2020 is another chance to remind them.
Old 12-09-2018, 07:59 AM
Mr D.
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

The next two years are going to be interesting, I hope Trump Veto's every spending bill that comes across his desk until they fund the wall.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:25 AM
jashmore1234
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by OLE442 View Post
Well, from the article......I suppose not capable of completing the agenda that he set out in the campaign! You might not see anything there! Most liberals would say he's just not "capable" among other things.
Tough to complete an agenda of helping the American people improve their lives when the left is in looney, out of control resistance mode and the right is quietly supporting the left to allow them to get re-elected.

I have reached the point where I do not believe that the system cannot be fixed where it will work for us.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:36 AM
mrvette
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by jashmore1234 View Post

Tough to complete an agenda of helping the American people improve their lives when the left is in looney, out of control resistance mode and the right is quietly supporting the left to allow them to get re-elected.

I have reached the point where I do not believe that the system cannot be fixed where it will work for us.
THAT is where Trump needs outright FIRE about 2/3 of the Fed workforce in DC region.....clean house, lockdown, same with all .gov spending except for .mil obviously......and send the .mil in full force with machine gun nests to take care of the border once and for all......I have already posted about how to take care of the sneaking in routs.....as for drug running submarines....kill them at the harbors they leave/load from......

Old 12-09-2018, 09:16 AM
BoostManiac
CF Senior Member

Location: Deplorable 160 Proof Olde Anglo-Saxon in Atlanta, GA

Fake News thread title.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:44 AM
OLE442
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by BoostManiac View Post
Fake News thread title.
Yes, as also posted on Drudge and Breitbart too!
Old 12-09-2018, 11:49 AM
z edge
CF Senior Member

His mouth his tweets his demeanor his actions.

see GWs funeral the man is depressing and awkward on every level unless it involves some lie or talking about how great he is.

If that is your opinion then he must be doing a great job

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: